Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
A man was treated for shock and smoke inhalation when his car caught fire on Cosgrove Close
A MAN was treated for shock and smoke inhalation after his car caught fire in Blackpole.
The fire service was called to the scene on Cosgrove Close to a three-wheel vehicle which was well alight.
Two hose reels were used to put the fire out and the ambulance service were called to treat the driver for shock and potential smoke inhalation although it is reported there was a doctor already on the scene.
Traffic was affected in the area due to the fire, and police were called to control the traffic flow.
Comments are closed on this article.