Firefighters tackle gas leak



First published in News

FIRE crews were called to make safe a leaking propane gas cylinder in Cloverfields, Hanley Swan, at 9.25 this morning.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree