Pets rescued from kitchen fire in Worcester

Pets rescued from kitchen fire in Worcester

Pets rescued from kitchen fire in Worcester

First published in News

A DOG and three cats had to be rescued from a house fire in Church Road, Worcester, at about 10.30pm last night.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to the kitchen fire, which had been caused by a chip pan, and used four breathing apparatus and two hose reels to put out the flames.

One man was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree