A second floor two bedroom flat, with accommodation in brief to comprise of: fitted kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits to include off road parking.
Second floor two bedroom flat, with accommodation in brief to comprise of: fitted kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits to include off road parking.
Intercom entrance into the
With stairs to the second floor and door leading into the
With door leading into
With loft access, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.89m )
Double glazed leaded window over looking the front and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' ( 3.18m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer, space for washing machine, space for cooker, splash back tiling, two wall cupboards, fitted shelf, double glazed window over looking the front and tiled flooring. Door to
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wardrobes with sliding doors, laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
With fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
Suite to comprise of: paneled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C, laminate floor, part tiled walls and airing cupboard.
Allocated parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.