A rare opportunity to purchase a former public house with full planning permission for conversion into a four bedroom detached house of approximately 3500 sq ft in the rural hamlet of Stiffords Bridge, near Cradley with excellent road links to the M5 motorway networks and to Malvern Link station.
A rare opportunity to purchase a former freehold public house with full planning permission for conversion into a four bedroom detached house of approximately 3500 sq ft. The property is located within the rural hamlet of Stiffords Bridge, near Cradley and has private driveway and large gardens. There would also be potential to purchase a further piece of land which is currently being used to graze some livestock by the current owners.
Games Room with Open Fire
Mens & Womens Toilets
Sitting Room with Log Burner
The property is approached off the main Hereford Worcester Road via a private driveway. There is ample off road parking for several vehicles. The carpark is fenced off with post and rail fencing, a five bar wooden gate leads to an area of garden.
At the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard garden with lean to (in a state of disrepair).
All mains services with the exception of gas are connected to the property.
Planning Application Reference
The full planning reference for the consent is NE/100889/F via Herefordshire Council.
From Malvern - proceed out of Malvern on the Cowleigh Road, upon reaching the 'T' junction bear left onto the A4103 signposted Hereford. Continue along this road into the hamlet of Stiffords Bridge where Prancing Pony House can be located on the left hand side just before the Red Lion public house.
From Worcester - proceed out of Worcester on the Bromyard Road, at the traffic island take the second turning left onto the A4103 and follow the directions as above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.