A pupose built over 55's development within walking distance of the city centre and also a range of local amenities including shops, post office, public house and bus stops. The property benifits from electric heating, double glazing and spacious rooms.
The Accommodation Comprises
panelled entrance door leads through to the:
with fitted carpet, coat hooks, cupboard with hanging rails and shelving and door to the:
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.02m )
with double glazed french windows to the front communal garden, with fitted vertical blinds, 2 night storage heaters, space for table and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
with 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, matching range of wall and base units, electric oven and hob, space for refrigerator, freezer, automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, pantry style cupboard, vinyl flooring and double glazed windows with blinds to the front and side aspects.
with fitted carpet, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with useful shelving and door to the:
Bedroom 12' 9" narrowing to x 8' 10" max ( 3.89m narrowing to x 2.69m )
with double glazed windows to the side and rear access with fitted blinds, space for wardrobes, night storage heater and fitted carpet.
with suite comprising corner shower cubicle, fully tiled wall surround, wash hand basin, low flush WC, shaver point, wall mounted electric heater, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect with roller blind.
There are communal gardens, residents and visitors parking spaces.
The monthly charge is approximately £75 and includes building insurance, service charge and ground rent.
Proceed out of Hereford along Edgar Street turning left at the roundabout on to Newtown Road, left at the next roundabout into Grandstand Road and after approximately 200 yards St Mary's Court is on the right hand side. The property is at the rear of the complex.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.