A Two bedroom modern apartment set on this popular development close to the Merry Hill centre with all its amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of: Lounge open plan Fitted Breakfast kitchen, Bathroom and the property benefits from en suite to Master bedroom, allocated parking,
A Two bedroom MODERN APARTMENT set on this popular development close to the Merry Hill centre with all its amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of: Lounge to open plan Fitted Breakfast kitchen, Bathroom and the property benefits from en suite to Master bedroom, allocated parking, gas central heating and double glazing.Energy rating B
Accessed via entrance door which opens onto entrance hallway with stairs which rise to first floor landing. Access is gained here to private entrance to apartment.
Accessed via entrance door to apartment with security intercom and doors which radiate off to
Lounge/open Plan Kitchen 23' 1" maximum x 11' 1" maximum ( 7.04m maximum x 3.38m maximum )
Lounge area with double french doors to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen area with fitted base and wall units, inset sink drainer, roll edge work surfaces over base units and part tiling to the rear. Integral gas hob and electric oven and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heating radiator, door off to
En Suite Shower Room
With suite to comprise of wash hand basin, low flush w.c and shower cubicle. part Tiling, wall mounted extractor unit and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
With double glazed french doors to rear and gas central heating radiator.
With suite to comprise of panelled bath, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin, complimentary part tiling to walls and heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan.
The apartment block has allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.