Spicer Lodge is a new development of 45 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located close to Stourbridge Town Centre on the edge of the Black Country. Ideally located less than 15 miles from Birmingham city centre, Stourbridge borders on countryside to the south and west.
SPICER LODGE is a new development of 45 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located close to Stourbridge Town Centre on the edge of the Black Country. Ideally located less than 15 miles from Birmingham city centre, Stourbridge borders on countryside to the south and west with surrounding villages such as Kinver, Belbroughton and Clent just a few miles away.
Main entrance door with security camera entry system which allows you to view visitors before letting them in. Lift to all floors. Private entrance door gives access to
With doors which radiate off to
With double glazed window, high level electricity points, television point.
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, inset sink and drainer, utility space and eye level electricity sockets.
With double glazed window, panel heater and built in wardrobe
With low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath or shower cubicle.
Housing hot water cylinder
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.