A fully refurbished and spacious two bedroomed second floor apartment, situated in the popular residential area of Northwick to the north of the City of Worcester having access to local amenities, Worcester City Centre and junction 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
A fully refurbished and spacious two bedroomed second floor apartment.
The property comprises; Reception hall, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
The property benefits from; Electric Panel Heating, Off Road Parking.
Communal reception area with stairs leading to second floor, Corridor.
Private Front Door leading to private reception hall.
Private Reception Hall
One storage cupboard, One airing cupboard, Doors to bedrooms, dining kitchen, sitting room, family bathroom.
Dining Kitchen 20' 2" Maximum x 8' ( 6.15m Maximum x 2.44m )
Side facing double glazed window, Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, Two single floor mounted units, Range of eye level units, Fitted ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and oven below, Integrated fridge / freezer, Integrated washing machine and dishwasher, Ceiling lights, Dimmer switch, Electric panel heaters, Telephone point.
Sitting Room 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Steps Down Into Sitting Room.
Front, Side and Rear facing sash windows, Two electric panel radiators, Pendent ceiling light with dimmer switch, TV aerial point, Telephone point.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.12m )
Side facing full height sash window, Pendent ceiling light with dimmer switch, TV aerial point, Telephone point, Electric panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 6' 1" ( 3.86m x 1.85m )
Ceiling light with dimmer switch, Electric panel radiator, TV aerial point, Telephone point
Front facing window, Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, Electric towel rail, Panel bath with shower over, Ceiling extractor, Glass surround walls.
One off road allocated parking space located by the number 24.
All mains services are connected to the property with the exception of mains gas.
From Worcester City Centre proceed through Foregate Street and onto The Tything, continue along the Omberseley Road turning left into Northwick Road, left into Northwick Avenue. Barbourne Works is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.