An immaculately presented two bedroomed mid mews home in the popular residential area of St Peters, to the south of the city of Worcester. Having access to local amenities, Worcester City Centre and junction 6 & 7 of the M5.
An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED two bedroomed MID MEWS HOME in the popular residential area of ST PETERS, to the south of the city of WORCESTER.
The property comprises; Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen, Double Glazed Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
The property benefits from; Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing, Two Off Road Parking Spaces, Enclosed Rear Garden, Low Maintenance Foregarden.
Part glazed front door leading to Reception Hall
Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Door to Sitting Room; Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Front facing double glazed window; Ceiling light; Panel radiator; TV aerial point; Telephone point; Under stairs storage cupboard; Door to Dining Kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with cupboard below; Two single floor mounted units; One double floor mounted unit; Range of eye level units; Space for oven, cooker hood over; Integral dishwasher; Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine; Further appliance space; Breakfast bar; Door leading to Conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Of brick and double glazed construction; Wall light point; Double glazed french doors giving access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Pendent ceiling light; Wall mounted central heating thermostat; Smoke detector; Airing cupboard housing combination boiler to serve central heating and domestic hot water and lagged copper cylinder; Access to part boarded and insulated roof space; Doors to bedrooms one, two and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Front facing double glazed window; Ceiling light; Panel radiator; One double and one triple fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.91m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Ceiling light; Panel radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window; Panel bath with shower over; Low level WC; Pedestal wash hand basin; Part ceramic tiled walls; Ceiling light; Panel radiator
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance foregarden with off road parking for two medium sized vehicles.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed decked garden; Timber garden shed; Rear access.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed along Foregate Street, turning right onto Pierpoint Street. Continue along Pierpoint Street for a short distance turning right onto Sansome Walk. Continue through City Walls Road for some distance turning right onto Bath Road. Proceed along Bath Road for some distance turning onto St Peters Drive. Turn right onto Bicton Avenue and turn again onto Knapp Place.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.