A Traditional Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Home Situated Within Easy Access of Worcester City Centre, Local Amenities and Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
A THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Home With OFF ROAD PARKING and Rear Garden.
The property comprises: Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
The property benefits from: Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing, Off Road Parking, Enclosed Rear Garden.
Double glazed front door leading to Reception Hall.
Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Telephone point; Smoke detector; Under stairs storage cupboard; Doors to Sitting Room and Dining Room; Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 12' 9" Into Bay x 11' 5" ( 3.89m Into Bay x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed bay window; Adam style feature fireplace with ceramic tiled inset and hearth; Gas fire; Panel radiator; Pendent ceiling light.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Adam style feature fireplace with ceramic tile inset and hearth; Freestanding gas fire; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; TV aerial point.
Rear and side facing double glazed window; Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below; One double floor mounted unit; One single floor mounted unit; One three drawer stacker unit; Range of eye level units. Breakfast bar; Space for freestanding cooker; Cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine; Further appliance space; Ceramic tiled walls; Ceramic tiled floor. Combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed window; Access to roof space; Wall mounted central heating thermostat; Doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed bay window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Range of fitted furniture to include: One double and one single wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.91m )
Front facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; TV aerial point.
Rear facing double glazed window; Panel bath with power shower over; Low level WC; Pedestal wash hand basin; Chrome heated towel rail; Ceramic tiled walls; Ceramic tiled floor.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is off road parking for approximately two/three medium sized vehicles.
Outside - Rear
Gated side access leads to the enclosed, low maintenance rear garden.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed along City Walls Road turning left into Sidbury. After a short distance turn left again into Wylds Lane where the property will be located on the left hand side as indicated by the Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.