A Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property Offered With Off Road Parking, To The North Of The City Of Worcester. Having Ease Of Access To Local Amenities and Junctions 6 & 7 Of The M5 Motorway.
A Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property Offered With Off Road Parking
The property comprises: Reception Hall, Sitting Room / Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
The property benefits from: Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating, Off Road Parking.
Double glazed front door leading to Reception Hall.
Side facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Under stairs storage cupboard; Doors to Kitchen and Sitting/Dining Room; Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room / Dining Room
Dining Area 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Open arch leading to Sitting area.
Sitting Area 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Adam style feature fireplace with ceramic tiled inset and hearth; TV aerial point; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below; Two single floor mounted units; Range of eye level units. Fitted four ring gas hob with single electric fan oven below; Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part ceramic tiled walls. Worcester Bosch combination boiler to serve central heating and domestic hot water; Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed window; Access to roof space; Airing cupboard; Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Front facing double glazed window; Panel bath with Triton power shower over; Low level WC; Pedestal wash hand basin; Ceiling spotlights; Panel radiator; Ceramic tiled walls; Ceramic tiled floor.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned foregarden.
Outside - Rear
Gated side access leads to the rear garden; A sun terrace is adjacent to the rear of the property; Lawned area; Outside storage cupboard; Off road parking for approximately one medium sized vehicle at the end of the garden.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed in a northerly direction along Foregate Street and The Tything. Continue along The Tything for some distance bearing left onto Ombersley Road. Continue along Ombersley Road for some distance turning right into Cornmeadow Lane. Turn right into St Anne's Road. Follow St Anne's Road for some distance turning right into Gilmour Crescent where the property will be located on the right hand side as indicated by the Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.