A Two/Three Bedroom Period Townhouse Close To Worcester City Centre, Local Amenities and Local Rail Link Being Worcester Foregate Street and Worcester Shrub Hill Station. Ease of Access to Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway. STAMP DUTY EXEMPT.
A Two Bedroom Period Townhouse Close To Worcester City Centre
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Two Bedrooms, A Further Bedroom / Study.
The property benefits from: Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating.
Double glazed front door leading to Sitting Room.
Sitting Room 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window; Adam style feature fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth; Inset living flame gas fire; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; TV aerial point; Telephone point; Part glazed door leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed French doors leading to rear garden; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Under Stairs storage cupboard; Open archway to Kitchen; Stairs to first floor
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.96m )
Side facing double glazed window; Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below; Two three drawer stacker units; Two single floor mounted units; Range of eye level units. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine; Further appliance space; Fitted four ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and electric oven below. Part ceramic tiled walls; Ceiling light; Door to Family Bathroom; Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Side facing double glazed window; Panel bath with Mira power shower over; Low level WC; Vanity unit with inset hand basin; Ceramic tiled walls; Chrome heated towel rail; Ceiling light; Access to roof space.
First Floor Landing
Doors to Bedrooms One and Two.
Bedroom One 12' Maximum x 11' 6" ( 3.66m Maximum x 3.51m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Door to Bedroom Three / Study.
Bedroom Three / Study 9' 8" Maximum x 6' 6" ( 2.95m Maximum x 1.98m )
Rear facing double glazed window; Ceiling light; Panel radiator; Storage cupboard housing combination boiler to serve central heating and domestic hot water.
Bedroom Two 12' Maximum x 11' 6" ( 3.66m Maximum x 3.51m )
Front facing double glazed window; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Walk in storage cupboard; Access to roof space.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance foregarden.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden being predominately laid to lawn with a sun terrace adjacent to the rear of the property. Timber garden shed.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed through Lowesmoor and onto Rainbow Hill. Continue along Rainbow Hill for some distance turning left into Vauxhall Street where the property will be located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.