A Spacious Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property With Spacious Garden, Off Road Parking For Two to Three Medium Sized Vehicles, No Onward Chain, Stamp Duty Exempt.
OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 1st MARCH 2013. PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE APPOINTMENT. 01905 611411.
A Spacious Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property With Spacious Garden, In Need Of Some Modernisation.
The property comprises: Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Lean To, Cloakroom/Outhouse, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
The property benefits from: Gas Fired Central Heating, Off Road Parking, No Onward Chain.
Part glazed door leading to Reception Hall.
Pendent ceiling light; Wall light point; Wall mounted central heating thermostat; Doors to Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen; Door to under stairs storage; Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Front facing window; Adam style feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire; Panel radiator; TV aerial point; Telephone point; Pendent ceiling light; Two wall light points.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
Rear facing window; Wall mounted gas fire with back boiler to serve central heating and domestic hot water; TV aerial point; Pendent ceiling light; Wall light point; Part glazed door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 11" Max x 6' ( 2.72m Max x 1.83m )
Rear facing window; Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below; Range of eye level units; Space for cooker; Further appliance space; Door to Lean To.
Door to Garage; Door to Outhouse; Open archway to Garden.
Pedestal wash hand basin; Low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Side facing window; Access to roof space; Doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
Rear facing window; Wall light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.68m x 2.84m Max )
Front facing window; Single fitted cupboard; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" Max x 9' 1" ( 2.84m Max x 2.77m )
Front facing window; Single fitted wardrobe; Panel radiator; Pendent ceiling light.
Side facing window; Panel bath; Low level WC; Pedestal wash hand basin; Ceramic tiled walls; Pendent ceiling light; Panel radiator; Airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder with slatted shelving.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a lawned foregarden. Off road parking for approximately two to three medium sized vehicles which in turn leads to the garage.
Having up and over door; Power and light; Door to Lean To.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a sun terrace adjacent to the rear of the property leading to a raised area leading to a Workshop.
Workshop 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
Having power and light.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed through Lowesmoor and onto Rainbow Hill. Continue along Rainbow Hill for some distance, continue onto Astwood Road turning left onto Church Road where the property will be located at the top of the road as indicated by the Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.