A Charming Age Restricted Retirement Apartment with Canal Side Views Having Access to Worcester City Centre, Canal Walks and Ease of Access to the M5 Motorway.
A One Bedroomed RETIREMENT APARTMENT.
The property comprises reception hall, sitting room, fitted kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
The property benefits from double glazing, canal side views, city centre location.
Security entrance door leading to communal reception hall.
Communal Reception Hall
Stairs and lift to all floors.
Second Floor Landing
Front door leading to private reception hall.
Private Reception Hall
Pendent ceiling light, access to roof space, security telephone system.
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Side and front facing double glazed windows, pendent ceiling light, telephone point, TV aerial point, night storage heater.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Side facing double glazed window, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, one single floor mounted unit, range of eye level units, display shelving. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, further appliance space, extractor hood, ceiling light, part ceramic tiled walls, night storage heater, pantry.
Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater, ceramic tiled flooring, ceramic tiled walls.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Front facing double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, night storage heater, built in bedroom furniture.
There is communal shared access having a canal side view.
All mains services are connected to the property with the exception of mains gas supply.
From Worcester City centre proceed through Lowesmoor taking the first left turn at the mini roundabout and immediate left into The Moorings where the property will be located.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.