Three men sought in connection to burglary and attempted burglary in Northwick (From Worcester News)
Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Three men sought in connection to burglary and attempted burglary in Northwick
POLICE are seeking three males in connection with a burglary and an attempted burglary in the same road.
On Monday a house in Sabrina Avenue, Northwick, Worcester, was broken into between 6.30pm and 7pm via a rear door and a search was made of the house, but nothing was stolen.
At about 7.15pm, the residents of a neighbouring property disturbed three people at the side of their house when they heard a noise outside.
The offenders jumped over a side gate and made off.
Detective Inspector Richard Rees, who leads the team that investigates burglaries said: "We are keen to hear from anyone who saw or heard any unusual activity on Monday evening, especially three men in dark clothing in the area.
"The incidents occurred at a busy time of the day and if anyone in or around Sabrina Avenue saw anyone or any vehicles that appeared suspicious to get in touch.”
He added: "I also want to take this opportunity to remind residents that they should not leave their homes looking unoccupied as it can lead opportunist burglars to attempt a break in.
"The house that was burgled had been left in darkness and the owner of the house where the attempt was made has told officers that the house was not well lit and could have looked empty.”
Anyone with information should call police on the non-emergency number 101.
Comments are closed on this article.