Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Shop damaged after nearby van caught fire
A SHOP front was damaged when it was set alight after a nearby van caught fire.
The Hereford and Worcester Fire Service was called to the scene at the Home Improvement Centre on Newtown Road, originally reported as Williamson Road, at 9.15pm last night.
Two hose reels were used to calm the fire down.
There was light damage to the front of the store, but there was no one in or near the van or building so no injuries were reported.
Comments are closed on this article.