Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Chimney catches fire in Vale village of Charlton
12:06pm Saturday 2nd November 2013 in News
FIRE crews from Pershore and Evesham were scrambled after a wood stove caught fire in the village of Charlton, between the two towns.
The call came from a home at Ryden Lane at about 00.20am today, and crews arrived to find the chimney well alight.
The crews used a hose reel to out the fire out and the incident was over by 1.40am.
Comments are closed on this article.