Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting WN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Woodburner causes chimney fire near Malvern
A WOODEN beam in a chimney at a house in Castlemorton, near Malvern, caught fire this morning.
Firefighters from Malvern and Upton were called to the fire caused by a woodburner at the house in Drugger’s End Lane at about 9.30am.
They cut away the wooden beam before a search and rescue team from Droitwich reinforced the chimney to ensure it was structurally safe.
No one was hurt and the only damage caused was to the interior of the chimney.
Comments are closed on this article.