A CHILD had to be taken to hospital after a fire broke out in a home in Moat Way, Malvern, last night.
The youngster suffered burns and smoke inhalation after the blaze broke out in a bedroom on the first floor of the house at around 9.30pm.
Two fire crews from Malvern attended the fire, which had been put out before they arrived.
The two crews damped down and checked the area with a thermal imaging camera.
The child and an adult were checked over at the house and later taken to Worcestershire Royal Hospital.