Man suffers smoke inhalation in flat fire

(3620514)

(3620514)

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle an early morning flat fire in Malvern.

Two crews from Malvern were called just before 6am today (January 24) to the blaze in a ground floor flat in Worcester Road.

A man was taken to Worcestershire Royal Hospital suffering with smoke inhalation by West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Fire crews left the scene at 7.15am.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree