ROADS throughout Worcestershire - including the busy Hylton Road - are closed following heavy rainfall and the threat of more flooding.
The following roads are currently closed:
- The A443 Hylton Road while Severn Trent Water reinstall water pumps to divert floodwater. It is expected to remain closed until about 3pm.
- The B4195 Stourport Road, Bewdley from the junction with Beale's Corner, Stourport Road to the junction with Westbourne Street.
- The B4221 Hanley Road and C2099 New Street in Upton.
- Walcot Ford from Pershore to Drakes Broughton.
- The B4080 Eckington Bridge in Pershore Road, Eckington.
- The C2002 Jubilee Bridge in Mill Bank, Fladbury.
- Shell Ford from Bradley Green to Himbleton.
- The B4190 Beale’s Corner in Stourport Road, Bewdley, will also be closed from 3pm until about 8pm.
Updates on road closures throughout the county will be posted at worcestershire.gov.uk
For the latest on flooding and road closures throughout Worcestershire keep and eye on your Worcester News website.