Nine people jailed for Worcester drugs conspiracy

First published in News

A drug dealer has been jailed for eight years and eight months for his role in leading a drug conspiracy in Worcester.

He was one of 11 people including his partner to be sentenced at the Queen Elizabeth law courts in Birmingham today.

Craig Wright, aged 29, of no fixed abode, was responsible for drugs operations in Lowesmoor, 42a Teme Road, Tolladine, Worcester, the place where Adrian Locke was murdered, and 8 Windsor Avenue, Ronkswood, Worcester.

Wright ran the operation from his prison cell.

His co-conspirators included Qamar Zaman, Abdul Rashid, Tina Brophy, Nicholas Clarke, Sanchez Hamilton, Chantelle MacDowall, Robert Tallis, Michael O'Dell, Aidan Collins, Calville Wiggins.

The offences ranged from being drug runners to money laundering the proceeds of drugs to using properties for drug dealing.

Qamar ‘Doc’ Zaman, aged 45, of Shirley Road, Hall Green, Birmingham

Jailed for eight years after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.

Sanchez Hamilton, aged 24, of no fixed abode and previously from Ipswich

Jailed for seven years after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.

Robert Tallis, aged 25, of no fixed abode and previously from Coventry,

Jailed for six years after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin. He oversaw drug deals from Michael O’Dell’s property in Teme Road and Nicholas Clarke’s in Windsor Avenue.

Calville Wiggins, aged 57, of Headingly Road, Birmingham

Jailed for six years for pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine as well as possession of counterfeit currency with intent.

Tina Brophy, aged 40, of Carlisle Road, Worcester

Jailed for five years for conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.

Abdul Rashid, aged 33, of Kitsland Road, Birmingham

Jailed for four years and four months after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.

Aiden Collins, aged 24, of Peterhouse Close, Ipswich

Jailed for two years and eight months after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis.

Michael O’Dell, aged 40 and previously of Teme Road, Worcester

Jailed for one year and eight months years after pleading guilty to allowing his premises - 42a Teme Road - to be used for drugs supply.

Chantelle MacDowell, aged 27 of Redbourne Avenue, Liverpool,

Sentenced to two years and three months suspended for two years and 150 hours of unpaid work after pleading guilty to money laundering.

Nicholas Clarke, aged 35 of Windsor Avenue, Worcester

Sentenced for two years suspended for two years after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin and allowing Wright to prepare, store and supply drugs from his Windsor Avenue home.

Comments (43)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:53pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

Scumbags..
Scumbags.. Vagslimer
  • Score: 22

7:26pm Thu 6 Feb 14

bambeenii says...

Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
[quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags bambeenii
  • Score: -67

7:40pm Thu 6 Feb 14

bigboobzbeans says...

a few less people off the street,, then again us tax payers have to pay for them in prison but hay ide rather that than my kids come across used needles or drug dens ,im not judging either im just stating my opinion as we are all entitled to one
a few less people off the street,, then again us tax payers have to pay for them in prison but hay ide rather that than my kids come across used needles or drug dens ,im not judging either im just stating my opinion as we are all entitled to one bigboobzbeans
  • Score: 28

7:51pm Thu 6 Feb 14

bambeenii says...

Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid
Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid bambeenii
  • Score: -52

8:13pm Thu 6 Feb 14

truth must out says...

bambeenii wrote:
Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read &quot;your opinion" needles &amp; drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid
All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!!
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid[/p][/quote]All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!! truth must out
  • Score: 44

8:20pm Thu 6 Feb 14

bambeenii says...

truth must out wrote:
bambeenii wrote:
Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read &quot;your opinion" needles &amp; drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid
All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!!
No they never , I was at the trial u fool
[quote][p][bold]truth must out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid[/p][/quote]All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!![/p][/quote]No they never , I was at the trial u fool bambeenii
  • Score: -47

8:48pm Thu 6 Feb 14

jovialcommonsense says...

Bambeenii are you saying they are all innocent of the charges and this is a travesty of justice?
I wasn't there, but there must have been enough evidence to convince the judiciary.
If these people have children it is all the more reason they should not have been involved. They should have been setting high standards for their children to become good members of society.
So not only did they get caught, they ruined other lives with the drug dealing and they have given their own children a poor start in life.
I fail to understand how you can even start to try and defend them.
Bambeenii are you saying they are all innocent of the charges and this is a travesty of justice? I wasn't there, but there must have been enough evidence to convince the judiciary. If these people have children it is all the more reason they should not have been involved. They should have been setting high standards for their children to become good members of society. So not only did they get caught, they ruined other lives with the drug dealing and they have given their own children a poor start in life. I fail to understand how you can even start to try and defend them. jovialcommonsense
  • Score: 39

9:16pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Lolly22 says...

i think that is an excellent result, so if they arent scumbags, what are they? a young lad died through their greed, countless of addicts burgled homes, shoplifted ect, just to feed the habit. and they all pleaded guilty, the judge wouldnt have passed these sentences on a whim, they have all the facts, and they go through it all with a fine toothed comb, i suppose you got "spoilt" from the proceeds, and now upset. all good things come to an end.
i think that is an excellent result, so if they arent scumbags, what are they? a young lad died through their greed, countless of addicts burgled homes, shoplifted ect, just to feed the habit. and they all pleaded guilty, the judge wouldnt have passed these sentences on a whim, they have all the facts, and they go through it all with a fine toothed comb, i suppose you got "spoilt" from the proceeds, and now upset. all good things come to an end. Lolly22
  • Score: 40

9:49pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

bambeenii wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag&lt; she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs&gt;....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer.
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags[/p][/quote]She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer. Vagslimer
  • Score: 34

9:50pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

bambeenii wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag&lt; she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs&gt;....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
And yes, it appears through evidence and a guilty admission that your mother is indeed, a scumbag. Why sell heroin and crack when she could earn a living or get qualified?
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags[/p][/quote]And yes, it appears through evidence and a guilty admission that your mother is indeed, a scumbag. Why sell heroin and crack when she could earn a living or get qualified? Vagslimer
  • Score: 35

10:01pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

bambeenii wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag&lt; she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs&gt;....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
And actually it's " you weren't there", not " you wasn't there". Nice to see you clearly spend all your free time studying the English language instead of just commenting on here to defend your guilty mother who quite frankly should have been locked up a bit longer.. Ah well.
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags[/p][/quote]And actually it's " you weren't there", not " you wasn't there". Nice to see you clearly spend all your free time studying the English language instead of just commenting on here to defend your guilty mother who quite frankly should have been locked up a bit longer.. Ah well. Vagslimer
  • Score: 35

10:05pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

bambeenii wrote:
Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read &quot;your opinion" needles &amp; drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid
See it or not, these people should be in prison. People may not see drug dealing at first hand but why is that? It's because it's illegal, ruins peoples lives and ends in prison ( which is now ruining your life ) 1+1=2
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid[/p][/quote]See it or not, these people should be in prison. People may not see drug dealing at first hand but why is that? It's because it's illegal, ruins peoples lives and ends in prison ( which is now ruining your life ) 1+1=2 Vagslimer
  • Score: 30

10:31pm Thu 6 Feb 14

Jay1981 says...

Great news. Good to see there cracking down in worcester on drug dealing.
easy money for them. And now they have been caught they start to say there hard done by. Get the violin out......

waste of space life wreckers. Got away light imo.
Great news. Good to see there cracking down in worcester on drug dealing. easy money for them. And now they have been caught they start to say there hard done by. Get the violin out...... waste of space life wreckers. Got away light imo. Jay1981
  • Score: 33

10:37pm Thu 6 Feb 14

bigboobzbeans says...

bambeenii wrote:
truth must out wrote:
bambeenii wrote:
Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read &quot;your opinion" needles &amp; drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid
All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!!
No they never , I was at the trial u fool
I think your the fool ,those people may have kids but did they give you a second thought when they were doing all this?.. no doubt it ..smacked out there face obviously don't deserve kids ,im a mother myself and not for a second would I do anything to jeopardize it ,like I said that's my opinion you can like it or lump it im really not fussed :)
[quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]truth must out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: Yeah have your opinion but remember these people have kids that have too read "your opinion" needles & drug den? There is probably loads around you and you don't even know it and in anycase its obvious you don't know the full story therefore "your opinion" is invalid[/p][/quote]All pleaded guilty.....end of story. Just my opinion!![/p][/quote]No they never , I was at the trial u fool[/p][/quote]I think your the fool ,those people may have kids but did they give you a second thought when they were doing all this?.. no doubt it ..smacked out there face obviously don't deserve kids ,im a mother myself and not for a second would I do anything to jeopardize it ,like I said that's my opinion you can like it or lump it im really not fussed :) bigboobzbeans
  • Score: 27

4:12am Fri 7 Feb 14

Old Uncle says...

Do the crime - do the time. Usually when someone pleads guilty there is enough evidence to put them away for longer if they go to a full trial. So, they plead guilty and get a lighter sentence.
Do the crime - do the time. Usually when someone pleads guilty there is enough evidence to put them away for longer if they go to a full trial. So, they plead guilty and get a lighter sentence. Old Uncle
  • Score: 24

9:34am Fri 7 Feb 14

redman14 says...

How can you say your mum did nothing wrong?Please explain. Thing is Yes shes your mum and you will defend her to the end because you care, shes your mum right?! But I ask this, did she think about caring for you when doing this illegal activity? Was there any thought from your mum when having illegal drugs in your home? From where i stand she didn't. She got found guilty and has now left you without a mum, now that's not caring is it? She obviously doesn't care about all the people who have been affected by her acts either.
How can you say your mum did nothing wrong?Please explain. Thing is Yes shes your mum and you will defend her to the end because you care, shes your mum right?! But I ask this, did she think about caring for you when doing this illegal activity? Was there any thought from your mum when having illegal drugs in your home? From where i stand she didn't. She got found guilty and has now left you without a mum, now that's not caring is it? She obviously doesn't care about all the people who have been affected by her acts either. redman14
  • Score: 29

10:11am Fri 7 Feb 14

Dagnasty says...

Twitter,the gift that keeps giving. What a wonderful insight into these people's lives.
Twitter,the gift that keeps giving. What a wonderful insight into these people's lives. Dagnasty
  • Score: 9

10:18am Fri 7 Feb 14

JohnCSG says...

Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of "scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class.
Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of "scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class. JohnCSG
  • Score: -20

11:04am Fri 7 Feb 14

liketoknow says...

why are they so soft on these people. they should get twentyfive years
why are they so soft on these people. they should get twentyfive years liketoknow
  • Score: 22

11:08am Fri 7 Feb 14

liketoknow says...

JohnCSG wrote:
Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of &quot;scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class.
could you explain the 'war on working class' bit.
[quote][p][bold]JohnCSG[/bold] wrote: Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of "scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class.[/p][/quote]could you explain the 'war on working class' bit. liketoknow
  • Score: 19

2:24pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Emily19860710 says...

Excuse me your mum is a scumbag!!! She needs to clothe you
What about peoples children she is killing with drugs!!! Everyone of th deserve a lot more than they got!! You make me sick saying she has children who has to read this!!!! That's her problem she put herself and her children in this situation.... Throw away the key that's my opinion
Excuse me your mum is a scumbag!!! She needs to clothe you What about peoples children she is killing with drugs!!! Everyone of th deserve a lot more than they got!! You make me sick saying she has children who has to read this!!!! That's her problem she put herself and her children in this situation.... Throw away the key that's my opinion Emily19860710
  • Score: 24

4:04pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

I like this thread, how my word "scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly.
I like this thread, how my word "scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly. Vagslimer
  • Score: 9

4:29pm Fri 7 Feb 14

brooksider says...

Vagslimer wrote:
I like this thread, how my word &quot;scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly.
People should view Tina Brophy's twitter feed before calling her a scumbag.
Visit https://twitter.com/
mrstbrophy
One tweet dated 2nd February reads
"Had proper good news today about my sentencing on the 4th Feb.. I've been put in the lower category in sentencing guidlines.. 2 years max"
She actually got 5 years!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: I like this thread, how my word "scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly.[/p][/quote]People should view Tina Brophy's twitter feed before calling her a scumbag. Visit https://twitter.com/ mrstbrophy One tweet dated 2nd February reads "Had proper good news today about my sentencing on the 4th Feb.. I've been put in the lower category in sentencing guidlines.. 2 years max" She actually got 5 years!!!! brooksider
  • Score: 11

4:34pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

So she's not a scumbag?
So she's not a scumbag? Vagslimer
  • Score: 3

4:39pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

Just had a read, seems that my word is still applicable. She has tattoo on the inside of her lip, that's classy..
Just had a read, seems that my word is still applicable. She has tattoo on the inside of her lip, that's classy.. Vagslimer
  • Score: 10

4:57pm Fri 7 Feb 14

joe pike says...

JohnCSG wrote:
Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of &quot;scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class.
"The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class."
Are you for real??
That is downright puerile and insulting.

The working class are all out typing, spannering, decorating, plumbing,auditing, bricklaying and the like, whilst the skeletal scabbed vile members of the junkie sub species are smashing the windows of their homes and stealing and defiling everything they`ve ever worked for.

Self serving scummy junkies have ZERO connection with the working classes.

As for the rest of your argument,- Thanks for stating the blindingly obvious!
I`ll let you into a poorly kept secret......Most of the law abiding public couldnt give a toss about `understanding`,and `helping` junkies with their addictions,so wake up and grow up.
Jail continues to be the only true respite we are ever likely to get from them, anything else is daydreaming.
[quote][p][bold]JohnCSG[/bold] wrote: Ironically, these people have all been replaced by another set of "scumbags" - jailing dealers does nothing to stem the demand, nor the major supply of these drugs. Jailing and vilifying users does not help them with their addictions. The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class.[/p][/quote]"The war on drugs is largely another war on the working class." Are you for real?? That is downright puerile and insulting. The working class are all out typing, spannering, decorating, plumbing,auditing, bricklaying and the like, whilst the skeletal scabbed vile members of the junkie sub species are smashing the windows of their homes and stealing and defiling everything they`ve ever worked for. Self serving scummy junkies have ZERO connection with the working classes. As for the rest of your argument,- Thanks for stating the blindingly obvious! I`ll let you into a poorly kept secret......Most of the law abiding public couldnt give a toss about `understanding`,and `helping` junkies with their addictions,so wake up and grow up. Jail continues to be the only true respite we are ever likely to get from them, anything else is daydreaming. joe pike
  • Score: 22

5:36pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

We understand.. They take drugs, get addicted and then steal from other people. The way to get help is to commit crime and then get a detox in prison, then get released with a care grant. They then most of the time start the cycle all again.
We understand.. They take drugs, get addicted and then steal from other people. The way to get help is to commit crime and then get a detox in prison, then get released with a care grant. They then most of the time start the cycle all again. Vagslimer
  • Score: 5

6:16pm Fri 7 Feb 14

DarrenM says...

brooksider wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
I like this thread, how my word &quot;scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly.
People should view Tina Brophy's twitter feed before calling her a scumbag.
Visit https://twitter.com/

mrstbrophy
One tweet dated 2nd February reads
"Had proper good news today about my sentencing on the 4th Feb.. I've been put in the lower category in sentencing guidlines.. 2 years max"
She actually got 5 years!!!!
although they only ever serve 50% of the sentences inside anyway, which is a joke.
[quote][p][bold]brooksider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: I like this thread, how my word "scumbag" has really taken off and is being used openly.[/p][/quote]People should view Tina Brophy's twitter feed before calling her a scumbag. Visit https://twitter.com/ mrstbrophy One tweet dated 2nd February reads "Had proper good news today about my sentencing on the 4th Feb.. I've been put in the lower category in sentencing guidlines.. 2 years max" She actually got 5 years!!!![/p][/quote]although they only ever serve 50% of the sentences inside anyway, which is a joke. DarrenM
  • Score: 6

6:34pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

And then upto a further 4-6 months earlier on tag where you're on a curfew. So a 5 year sentence you might just serve 2 years.
And then upto a further 4-6 months earlier on tag where you're on a curfew. So a 5 year sentence you might just serve 2 years. Vagslimer
  • Score: 1

7:30pm Fri 7 Feb 14

old misery says...

One question how the hell was he allowed to run the operation from his prison cell? no wonder so many don,t fear prison.
One question how the hell was he allowed to run the operation from his prison cell? no wonder so many don,t fear prison. old misery
  • Score: 8

7:34pm Fri 7 Feb 14

bmoc55 says...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! Get them all off the strreets.
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Get them all off the strreets. bmoc55
  • Score: 11

7:54pm Fri 7 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

old misery wrote:
One question how the hell was he allowed to run the operation from his prison cell? no wonder so many don,t fear prison.
They smuggle a phone up their Gary and get outsiders to work for him etc
[quote][p][bold]old misery[/bold] wrote: One question how the hell was he allowed to run the operation from his prison cell? no wonder so many don,t fear prison.[/p][/quote]They smuggle a phone up their Gary and get outsiders to work for him etc Vagslimer
  • Score: 2

11:51pm Fri 7 Feb 14

motherb says...

Asif the daughter is defending her scummy mother in full view, is what I'm reading correct ? Luckily I don't live in Worcester anymore but I knew this family when her kids were little Tina has never been anything more than a dispicable human being her poor children have been dragged up they never hardly went to school because she couldn't be bothered to get them dressed.
I used to see her sister go in the maisonette off Exeter road and try her best to get them to school.
She has always taken drugs she even contracted hep C from dirty needles I used to see her go to PO to get her benefit then straight to chemist for her prescription methadone with her husband who is also ON DRUGS
She moved away and I believe came back to Worcester in recent years !!
Every single one of the family takes drugs or smokes drugs forever and none of them have ever worked an honest day in their lives.
I was friends with her but it made my heart ache to see those poor kiddies filthy bring fed pot noodle and playing in the garden with nappies hanging off them full to the brim.
Shame on you Tina Brophy I hope you take time to reflect on your crime and hang your head you failed dismally and now you're paying the price
Asif the daughter is defending her scummy mother in full view, is what I'm reading correct ? Luckily I don't live in Worcester anymore but I knew this family when her kids were little Tina has never been anything more than a dispicable human being her poor children have been dragged up they never hardly went to school because she couldn't be bothered to get them dressed. I used to see her sister go in the maisonette off Exeter road and try her best to get them to school. She has always taken drugs she even contracted hep C from dirty needles I used to see her go to PO to get her benefit then straight to chemist for her prescription methadone with her husband who is also ON DRUGS She moved away and I believe came back to Worcester in recent years !! Every single one of the family takes drugs or smokes drugs forever and none of them have ever worked an honest day in their lives. I was friends with her but it made my heart ache to see those poor kiddies filthy bring fed pot noodle and playing in the garden with nappies hanging off them full to the brim. Shame on you Tina Brophy I hope you take time to reflect on your crime and hang your head you failed dismally and now you're paying the price motherb
  • Score: 17

12:01am Sat 8 Feb 14

motherb says...

I've also read that she was tasked to spy on other dealers, she tried to get a lesser sentence by making up false allegations against the main defendant I doubt that will go down very well for the people left behind in Carlisle Road.
It's all over Facebook people are applauding the judge but saying the sentence should have been double I tend to agree in this case.
My thoughts are with the young man who died as a result of this cocaine addict
I've also read that she was tasked to spy on other dealers, she tried to get a lesser sentence by making up false allegations against the main defendant I doubt that will go down very well for the people left behind in Carlisle Road. It's all over Facebook people are applauding the judge but saying the sentence should have been double I tend to agree in this case. My thoughts are with the young man who died as a result of this cocaine addict motherb
  • Score: 10

12:31am Sat 8 Feb 14

motherb says...

Lolly22 wrote:
i think that is an excellent result, so if they arent scumbags, what are they? a young lad died through their greed, countless of addicts burgled homes, shoplifted ect, just to feed the habit. and they all pleaded guilty, the judge wouldnt have passed these sentences on a whim, they have all the facts, and they go through it all with a fine toothed comb, i suppose you got &quot;spoilt" from the proceeds, and now upset. all good things come to an end.
Well said lolly22
[quote][p][bold]Lolly22[/bold] wrote: i think that is an excellent result, so if they arent scumbags, what are they? a young lad died through their greed, countless of addicts burgled homes, shoplifted ect, just to feed the habit. and they all pleaded guilty, the judge wouldnt have passed these sentences on a whim, they have all the facts, and they go through it all with a fine toothed comb, i suppose you got "spoilt" from the proceeds, and now upset. all good things come to an end.[/p][/quote]Well said lolly22 motherb
  • Score: 9

12:37am Sat 8 Feb 14

motherb says...

Vagslimer wrote:
bambeenii wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag&lt; she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs&gt;....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer.
Not council I believe private but suitably able to claim separate benefits as the same landlord owns the property adjoining it so two claims same family
[quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags[/p][/quote]She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer.[/p][/quote]Not council I believe private but suitably able to claim separate benefits as the same landlord owns the property adjoining it so two claims same family motherb
  • Score: 6

12:52am Sat 8 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

motherb wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
bambeenii wrote:
Vagslimer wrote:
Scumbags..
excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag&lt; she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs&gt;....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags
She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer.
Not council I believe private but suitably able to claim separate benefits as the same landlord owns the property adjoining it so two claims same family
It's not private. It's council house with council people in it who sell drugs ( and mistreat children by the looks). Throw away the key, dirty smack head dealing scumbag. Because of her more people in worcester were able to feed their dirty habit which resulted in theft etc. good riddens, dirty scumbag.
[quote][p][bold]motherb[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bambeenii[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: Scumbags..[/p][/quote]excuse me, you are nobody too judge, my mum is not a scumbag< she did nothing wrong, do you not stop too think they are normal people too??? they have kids that need too be clothed and fed so dont come on here spouting your pointless bs>....you wasnt there, you know nothing ....bout scumbags[/p][/quote]She lives in Carlisle road, council property. Shes probably on benefits and selling heroin and crack to people whose lives are ruined by it is the way your mum makes extra cash. Does she work? Please answer truthfully, I may live on your street and know the answer.[/p][/quote]Not council I believe private but suitably able to claim separate benefits as the same landlord owns the property adjoining it so two claims same family[/p][/quote]It's not private. It's council house with council people in it who sell drugs ( and mistreat children by the looks). Throw away the key, dirty smack head dealing scumbag. Because of her more people in worcester were able to feed their dirty habit which resulted in theft etc. good riddens, dirty scumbag. Vagslimer
  • Score: 11

10:37am Sat 8 Feb 14

liketoknow says...

I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.
I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives. liketoknow
  • Score: 4

11:06am Sat 8 Feb 14

pudniw_gib says...

liketoknow wrote:
I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.
Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives.
Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc.
Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm.
My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal.
I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws.
Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act.
[quote][p][bold]liketoknow[/bold] wrote: I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.[/p][/quote]Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives. Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc. Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm. My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal. I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws. Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act. pudniw_gib
  • Score: -16

1:51pm Sat 8 Feb 14

Vagslimer says...

pudniw_gib wrote:
liketoknow wrote:
I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.
Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives.
Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc.
Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm.
My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal.
I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws.
Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act.
I've never heard of someone dying from putting a bet on a horse.
[quote][p][bold]pudniw_gib[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]liketoknow[/bold] wrote: I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.[/p][/quote]Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives. Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc. Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm. My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal. I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws. Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act.[/p][/quote]I've never heard of someone dying from putting a bet on a horse. Vagslimer
  • Score: 6

2:21pm Sat 8 Feb 14

liketoknow says...

pudniw_gib wrote:
liketoknow wrote:
I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.
Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives.
Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc.
Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm.
My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal.
I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws.
Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act.
your having a laugh. yeah, your right , alcohol, cigarettes, gambling and other things can be lifethreatening and cause misery to many families. the point is they're LEGAL and for that reason almost impossible to control. so you would like to see drugtaking added to the list . what an idiotic statement.
[quote][p][bold]pudniw_gib[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]liketoknow[/bold] wrote: I can't believe we're even having this discussion they're parasites and anyone who can even attempt to defend their actions are almost as bad.drugs lure you in ,addict youand ruin lives.[/p][/quote]Ok if you think these people are parasites I think we can name plenty of other people and organisations that could be said to mislead and ruin innocent victims lives. Alcohol manufacturers , bookies, banks, building societies, cigarette manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies who promote dodgy products, etc etc. Just because the powers that be deem one thing evil and another acceptable it seems people are happy to go along with it, demonising one section of society because it is exploitative and criminal and ignoring the legal ones that do as much, if not more harm. My stepmother was an alcoholic till it killed her. Booze is legal, she'd have been better off on heroin if that had been legal. I also know someone who was on heroin for years, tried to get off it and ended up dead thru drinking too much. These were people with problems, made worse by dumb laws. Im all for the decriminalisation of drugs, bring the laws into line. Controlled and taxed like fags and booze it'll be like all the other substances that are used or misused. If you become addicted you get help not banged up. Avoid paying tax or your dealer licence that would be the criminal act.[/p][/quote]your having a laugh. yeah, your right , alcohol, cigarettes, gambling and other things can be lifethreatening and cause misery to many families. the point is they're LEGAL and for that reason almost impossible to control. so you would like to see drugtaking added to the list . what an idiotic statement. liketoknow
  • Score: 6

3:12pm Sat 8 Feb 14

joe pike says...

No one cottoned on yet?

pudniw_gib - Big windup (reversed)

Contributions are trollish and designed just to get a reaction, ...........best just ignored.
No one cottoned on yet? pudniw_gib - Big windup (reversed) Contributions are trollish and designed just to get a reaction, ...........best just ignored. joe pike
  • Score: 9

9:33am Sun 16 Feb 14

Icloud says...

Vagslimer wrote:
And then upto a further 4-6 months earlier on tag where you're on a curfew. So a 5 year sentence you might just serve 2 years.
Tina Brothy pleaded not guilty so will serve full 5 years, and by pleading not guilty that's the one good thing she's ever done lol
[quote][p][bold]Vagslimer[/bold] wrote: And then upto a further 4-6 months earlier on tag where you're on a curfew. So a 5 year sentence you might just serve 2 years.[/p][/quote]Tina Brothy pleaded not guilty so will serve full 5 years, and by pleading not guilty that's the one good thing she's ever done lol Icloud
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree