A woman was taken to hospital following kitchen fire

Worcester News: Fire in Worcester home Fire in Worcester home

A WOMAN was taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire.

A spokeswoman for Hereford and Worcester Fire Control confirmed three crews from Worcester attended the scene at 3.11am, on Sunday February 23, at a property in Byfield Rise, Worcester.

It is not known how many people were in the property at the time the fire broke out, or the cause of it.

Fire crews left the scene at 4.07am.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree