Fire in Malvern kitchen

Fire in Malvern kitchen

Fire in Malvern kitchen

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a kitchen in The Glade, Malvern, at about 10.20pm last night (Monday, April 1).

By the time the crew arrived the fire had been put out and the building was fully ventilated.

No one was hurt.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree