Sainsbury's plan for Barbourne given the thumbs up

The building in Barbourne Road to be turned into a Sainsbury's Local

The building in Barbourne Road to be turned into a Sainsbury's Local

First published in News

PLANS for a new supermarket in Barbourne have been given the go-ahead despite concerns it would drive independent businesses out of the area.

At a meeting yesterday members of Worcester City Council’s planning committee approved plans to convert the former Intoto furniture store at the junction of St George’s Lane North into a Sainsbury’s Local.

The development will also include a demolition of part of the existing building – a former glove factory built in about 1935 – to create a 12-space car park and is expected to create about 25 full and part-time jobs.

Tim Bennett, who lives directly opposite the entrance to the planned car park in St George’s Lane North, said he was concerned about the impact on traffic of the entrance, which will be about 27 metres to the junction with Barbourne Road.

He told the committee traffic driving up St George’s Lane North and turning right onto Barbourne Road often faced long waits and this would make matters worse.

“We already witness drivers that get frustrated trying to get across the junction,” he said.

“We’ve seen an ambulance on an emergency call stuck in traffic.

“That is only going to get worse.”

He said he was also concerned a cash machine planned for the corner of the store would cause serious problems due to drivers stopping directly outside to use the facility.

But Richard Nicol, representing the applicants, said he believed the majority of customers would walk to and from the shop as it was intended as a facility for people living in the area.

He added all deliveries to the store – which is planned to be open from 7am until 11pm seven days a week – would take place outside peak traffic times, early in the morning or late in the evening.

“ Sainsbury’s intend to be good neighbours and would not intentionally build a store that would be a nuisance to neighbours,” he said.

Earlier this year your Worcester News reported business owners in the area were concerned the new shop could drive them out of business.

Cllr Joy Squires said she had spoken to a lot of business owners and people living in the area and traffic had been the most common concern raised.

“It’s fair to say a lot of them would welcome the arrival of Sainsbury’s and think it would regenerate the area,” she said.

But Cllr Robert Rowden said he was not convinced the store would increase traffic problems.

“One must remember that used to be a very active football club around there,” he said.

“I really think traffic is a red herring here.”

The application was permitted 10 votes to one.

Comments (24)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:16pm Fri 25 Apr 14

mrwrighty says...

Whats wrong with the council. Why not support the local shopkeepers instead of kowtowing to these big stores. All this will do is drive the small owners out of business at make the place more run down than it is already (The shops that is). Bad decision, very bad. It also appears that these councillors have no concept of traffic flow or congestion (Think duelling of the road to the Ketch, the Whittington feeder road mess to name a few). St Georges Lane is an absolute nightmare at the best of times.
Whats wrong with the council. Why not support the local shopkeepers instead of kowtowing to these big stores. All this will do is drive the small owners out of business at make the place more run down than it is already (The shops that is). Bad decision, very bad. It also appears that these councillors have no concept of traffic flow or congestion (Think duelling of the road to the Ketch, the Whittington feeder road mess to name a few). St Georges Lane is an absolute nightmare at the best of times. mrwrighty
  • Score: -13

5:29pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Hwicce says...

I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice.

What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.
I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice. What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop. Hwicce
  • Score: 20

5:34pm Fri 25 Apr 14

mrwrighty says...

Hwicce wrote:
I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice.

What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.
Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.
[quote][p][bold]Hwicce[/bold] wrote: I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice. What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.[/p][/quote]Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work. mrwrighty
  • Score: -6

5:48pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Hwicce says...

mrwrighty wrote:
Hwicce wrote:
I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice.

What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.
Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.
It's not a "larger" supermarket, its a small one, nothing like the one in St Johns, more like the Tesco in the Post Office.

Way more people will wander into Barbourne to go to Sainsbury's than they will for Costcutter.
[quote][p][bold]mrwrighty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hwicce[/bold] wrote: I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice. What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.[/p][/quote]Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.[/p][/quote]It's not a "larger" supermarket, its a small one, nothing like the one in St Johns, more like the Tesco in the Post Office. Way more people will wander into Barbourne to go to Sainsbury's than they will for Costcutter. Hwicce
  • Score: 15

5:57pm Fri 25 Apr 14

mrwrighty says...

Hwicce wrote:
mrwrighty wrote:
Hwicce wrote:
I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice.

What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.
Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.
It's not a "larger" supermarket, its a small one, nothing like the one in St Johns, more like the Tesco in the Post Office.

Way more people will wander into Barbourne to go to Sainsbury's than they will for Costcutter.
When I said larger I was meaning bigger than all others in the area. The reasoning is the same.
[quote][p][bold]Hwicce[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mrwrighty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hwicce[/bold] wrote: I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice. What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.[/p][/quote]Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.[/p][/quote]It's not a "larger" supermarket, its a small one, nothing like the one in St Johns, more like the Tesco in the Post Office. Way more people will wander into Barbourne to go to Sainsbury's than they will for Costcutter.[/p][/quote]When I said larger I was meaning bigger than all others in the area. The reasoning is the same. mrwrighty
  • Score: 1

8:25pm Fri 25 Apr 14

New Kid on the Block says...

A sad day for Barbourne.
This will not help the local shops in any way at all.
Supermarkets hoover money and jobs out of the local economy.
Please read this and think about it before you make any claims about this being what Barbourne needs.
http://localworks.or
g/pages/supermarkets

I live in this area and I believe strongly that this development will only do harm to the area.
When more local shops have closed in a year or two remember what I said.
A sad day for Barbourne. This will not help the local shops in any way at all. Supermarkets hoover money and jobs out of the local economy. Please read this and think about it before you make any claims about this being what Barbourne needs. http://localworks.or g/pages/supermarkets I live in this area and I believe strongly that this development will only do harm to the area. When more local shops have closed in a year or two remember what I said. New Kid on the Block
  • Score: -1

11:13pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Doesitmakesense?? says...

There are a number of residential places nearby where older adults live ie Homenash House, Sharman Close etc and it can often be hard for them to get into town to get their shopping - this will make it easier and give them more choice. Also with the new housing developments planned for the former football grounds this will mean residents too will have more choice.
There are a number of residential places nearby where older adults live ie Homenash House, Sharman Close etc and it can often be hard for them to get into town to get their shopping - this will make it easier and give them more choice. Also with the new housing developments planned for the former football grounds this will mean residents too will have more choice. Doesitmakesense??
  • Score: 8

12:36am Sat 26 Apr 14

Kenni says...

There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe.
There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe. Kenni
  • Score: 2

1:30am Sat 26 Apr 14

Jabbadad says...

The only ones who reap any benift from supermarkets are the shareholders since as said they (supermarkets) just HOOVER the money out of the tills of the smaller businesses.
And what a comment from the so called protectors of small buisnesses CONservative Robert Rowden, saying he was not convinced that the store would increase traffic. Please get real if it wouldn't attract more traffic they wouldn't provide a car park would they ? And the only people that Sainsbury are worried about are Sainsbury.
Think it's time for Coun Rowden to retire.
The only ones who reap any benift from supermarkets are the shareholders since as said they (supermarkets) just HOOVER the money out of the tills of the smaller businesses. And what a comment from the so called protectors of small buisnesses CONservative Robert Rowden, saying he was not convinced that the store would increase traffic. Please get real if it wouldn't attract more traffic they wouldn't provide a car park would they ? And the only people that Sainsbury are worried about are Sainsbury. Think it's time for Coun Rowden to retire. Jabbadad
  • Score: -3

12:28pm Sat 26 Apr 14

garysparrow says...

Kenni wrote:
There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe.
This has supposed to have been happening for years
[quote][p][bold]Kenni[/bold] wrote: There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe.[/p][/quote]This has supposed to have been happening for years garysparrow
  • Score: 4

12:39pm Sat 26 Apr 14

Hwicce says...

garysparrow wrote:
Kenni wrote:
There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe.
This has supposed to have been happening for years
I think the problem with the Kwik-fit site is that it had a petrol station on it. You have to wait a number of years after its cleared before you can build on it to make sure its not contaminated.

I guess it will get built on as soon as they can.
[quote][p][bold]garysparrow[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Kenni[/bold] wrote: There is also a planning app to redevelop the land next to kwik fit...Tesco is the applicate i believe.[/p][/quote]This has supposed to have been happening for years[/p][/quote]I think the problem with the Kwik-fit site is that it had a petrol station on it. You have to wait a number of years after its cleared before you can build on it to make sure its not contaminated. I guess it will get built on as soon as they can. Hwicce
  • Score: 2

12:59pm Sat 26 Apr 14

Jabbadad says...

I recall the reason the Petrol Station was closed was that they discovered a huge petrol leak around the storage tanks underground which had severely contaminted the soil (BIG TIME) and all ideas of removing the soil were discounted due to the extent of the contamination and danger. So it was decided to remove as much soil as deemed safe, then infill the site and leave it for natuarl drainage to take place, but obviously not to be built on for several years if ever. .
I recall the reason the Petrol Station was closed was that they discovered a huge petrol leak around the storage tanks underground which had severely contaminted the soil (BIG TIME) and all ideas of removing the soil were discounted due to the extent of the contamination and danger. So it was decided to remove as much soil as deemed safe, then infill the site and leave it for natuarl drainage to take place, but obviously not to be built on for several years if ever. . Jabbadad
  • Score: 2

3:37pm Sat 26 Apr 14

CT Rock says...

Jabbadad wrote:
The only ones who reap any benift from supermarkets are the shareholders since as said they (supermarkets) just HOOVER the money out of the tills of the smaller businesses.
And what a comment from the so called protectors of small buisnesses CONservative Robert Rowden, saying he was not convinced that the store would increase traffic. Please get real if it wouldn't attract more traffic they wouldn't provide a car park would they ? And the only people that Sainsbury are worried about are Sainsbury.
Think it's time for Coun Rowden to retire.
Maybe if you want to support local businesses you should get yourself down to Rise in Crowngate to purchase some more vinyl - it's about time you changed your tired old record...
[quote][p][bold]Jabbadad[/bold] wrote: The only ones who reap any benift from supermarkets are the shareholders since as said they (supermarkets) just HOOVER the money out of the tills of the smaller businesses. And what a comment from the so called protectors of small buisnesses CONservative Robert Rowden, saying he was not convinced that the store would increase traffic. Please get real if it wouldn't attract more traffic they wouldn't provide a car park would they ? And the only people that Sainsbury are worried about are Sainsbury. Think it's time for Coun Rowden to retire.[/p][/quote]Maybe if you want to support local businesses you should get yourself down to Rise in Crowngate to purchase some more vinyl - it's about time you changed your tired old record... CT Rock
  • Score: 12

6:29pm Sat 26 Apr 14

Jabbadad says...

Good comment CT Rock , too old I am afraid, but still capable of exposing these CONservatives for how they are treating our elderly and vulnerable and if that displeases you then TOUGH, and must be a TORY.
Good comment CT Rock , too old I am afraid, but still capable of exposing these CONservatives for how they are treating our elderly and vulnerable and if that displeases you then TOUGH, and must be a TORY. Jabbadad
  • Score: -13

9:04pm Sun 27 Apr 14

DarrenM says...

So will it be 6 or 12 months after Sainsburys opens that Costcutter closes?
So will it be 6 or 12 months after Sainsburys opens that Costcutter closes? DarrenM
  • Score: 2

4:36am Mon 28 Apr 14

Rooneybob says...

mrwrighty wrote:
Hwicce wrote:
I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice.

What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.
Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.
You're right - footfall does not necessarily increase sales, conversions do... so it is up to the local shopkeeper/s to make those conversions and to provide what they should be in the first place to stay competitive and attractive to customers: quality product, good value, excellent customer service... It's a competitive market wherever you go, and you can't stop other retailers moving into your vicinity just because you think they're going to be better than you.
I always support local business wherever I can, but I also look for those points I've mentioned above.
[quote][p][bold]mrwrighty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hwicce[/bold] wrote: I'm all for this development so think the Councillors made the right choice. What Barbourne needs is more stores to bring more people in to get the foot-fall to support the other businesses. This decision does support the local shopkeepers way more than supporting a monopoly for one shop.[/p][/quote]Since when has a larger supermarket improved the sales of the local stores. I doesn't, you only have to look at St Johns Sainsbury's to see that. They too were told it would improve St Johns and trade for existing shops would improve when it has had the opposite effect. FootFall does not increase sales, conversion rates do. Unless the local shopkeepers can convert footfall into sales it will not work.[/p][/quote]You're right - footfall does not necessarily increase sales, conversions do... so it is up to the local shopkeeper/s to make those conversions and to provide what they should be in the first place to stay competitive and attractive to customers: quality product, good value, excellent customer service... It's a competitive market wherever you go, and you can't stop other retailers moving into your vicinity just because you think they're going to be better than you. I always support local business wherever I can, but I also look for those points I've mentioned above. Rooneybob
  • Score: 5

7:39am Mon 28 Apr 14

green49 says...

This develpoment is not needed, why do politicians keep on trying to brainwash everyone in saying we need more shopping? Thought the priority was Housing, this place could have been refurbished into some flats or affordable housing, ( ANYONE ONE KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS???) i cant get an answer out of anyone, its just one of those sayings that sound good but means nothing.
This develpoment is not needed, why do politicians keep on trying to brainwash everyone in saying we need more shopping? Thought the priority was Housing, this place could have been refurbished into some flats or affordable housing, ( ANYONE ONE KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS???) i cant get an answer out of anyone, its just one of those sayings that sound good but means nothing. green49
  • Score: -2

11:35am Mon 28 Apr 14

Reader B says...

You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there.
Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction.
As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.)
You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there. Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction. As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.) Reader B
  • Score: 2

1:38pm Tue 29 Apr 14

barbourne-worcester says...

i personally cannot wait to shop in the new Sainsburys local, some decent food on offer, fresh veg and fruit and bread! The traffic is already terrible so don't think one little store is going to make it any worse at all! Hurry up and open it!!!!!
i personally cannot wait to shop in the new Sainsburys local, some decent food on offer, fresh veg and fruit and bread! The traffic is already terrible so don't think one little store is going to make it any worse at all! Hurry up and open it!!!!! barbourne-worcester
  • Score: 7

1:45pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mrwrighty says...

Reader B wrote:
You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there.
Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction.
As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.)
Its a shame Punch Taverns didn't see it that way before they sold the Cavalier Pub. I would have thought with the building going on it would have been worthy of some investment, especially with the camel alongside.
[quote][p][bold]Reader B[/bold] wrote: You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there. Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction. As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.)[/p][/quote]Its a shame Punch Taverns didn't see it that way before they sold the Cavalier Pub. I would have thought with the building going on it would have been worthy of some investment, especially with the camel alongside. mrwrighty
  • Score: 3

4:27pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mrwrighty says...

mrwrighty wrote:
Reader B wrote:
You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there.
Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction.
As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.)
Its a shame Punch Taverns didn't see it that way before they sold the Cavalier Pub. I would have thought with the building going on it would have been worthy of some investment, especially with the camel alongside.
I haven't seen the camel, its hearsay, i think it should be canal.
[quote][p][bold]mrwrighty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Reader B[/bold] wrote: You are all correct. Even Sainsbury, who have realised that the occupants of the new houses at Gregory’s Bank, together with those being built on the old football ground, will need a local shop or two. It makes commercial sense to establish a store there. Sadly, it is a terrible location for vehicle access and the effect on traffic is likely to be that of strangulation. Cllr Rowden seems to forget that the football match traffic did not overlap the rush hour and commuter traffic, so should not have been part of his prime consideration. The normal peak time congestion is bad enough and it is very hard to see how the St George’s Lave junction could cope unless the new building is designed as a drive through and set in its own island roundabout. Maybe that would ease traffic flow. At least until it reaches the next obstruction. As for local shop competition, time will tell. It is a tough marketplace for all of them. Support them where you can - especially Peddlers cycle store! (I am only one of their customers.)[/p][/quote]Its a shame Punch Taverns didn't see it that way before they sold the Cavalier Pub. I would have thought with the building going on it would have been worthy of some investment, especially with the camel alongside.[/p][/quote]I haven't seen the camel, its hearsay, i think it should be canal. mrwrighty
  • Score: 4

10:12pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Kenni says...

Tesco's current planning application

http://planning.worc
ester.gov.uk/OcellaW
eb/planningDetails?r
eference=P14D0123
Tesco's current planning application http://planning.worc ester.gov.uk/OcellaW eb/planningDetails?r eference=P14D0123 Kenni
  • Score: -1

10:12pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Kenni says...

Tesco's current planning application

http://planning.worc
ester.gov.uk/OcellaW
eb/planningDetails?r
eference=P14D0123
Tesco's current planning application http://planning.worc ester.gov.uk/OcellaW eb/planningDetails?r eference=P14D0123 Kenni
  • Score: -1

10:11am Fri 2 May 14

themooman says...

jabbadad = tool!
jabbadad = tool! themooman
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree