Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Abbey Road, Pershore, at about 10.30am this morning after people in the area reported a smell of fumes.

They found the smell was caused by an overloaded electrical socket.

The crew made the socket secure and gave advice to the resident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree