Bin fire near Vue Cinema

(8157522)

(8157522)

First published in News

A SMALL fire broke out in a bin outside the Vue Cinema in Worcester's Friar Street last night (Saturday, July 12).

One fire crew from Worcester attended the fire, which happened at about 8.13pm, and extinguished it using a bucket of water.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree