Electrical cigarette sparks fire

Worcester News: (8167471) (8167471)

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Worcester home to tackle a small fire caused by an electrical cigarette.

The crew from Worcester attended the incident at 6.03pm yesterday (Sunday, July 13).

The small fire, which began while the cigarette was charging, was out on arrival of the fire brigade.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree