Discarded cigarette sets fire to mattress

Worcester News: Discarded cigarette sets fire to mattress Discarded cigarette sets fire to mattress

A DISCARDED cigarette caused a mattress to catch fire at a first-floor flat in Selsey Close, Worcester, at about 10.15pm last night.

Three fire engines were called to the scene and used hose reels and breathing apparatus to put out the flames.

No one was hurt.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree