A cafe church evening was held at a Worcester church.
Nearly 40 members and visitors met at St Andrew's Methodist Church, in Pump Street, to rekindle memories and view artifacts from the George Street Primitive Methodist Chapel, which closed after a ceiling fall in 1963.
80 members of the church joined Pump Street Methodist church, which preceded St Andrew's.
Visitors to the event found out about the George Street chapel which opened in 1882 and ran regular Sunday services, Sunday schools, as well as hosting boys and girls brigades, youth clubs and concerts.
The event took place on Sunday, September 13.