WORCESTER woman Susanne Hinte, who has claimed to have won the £33 million lottery jackpot, is to appear in court on theft charges.
It has been revealed that the 48-year-old grandmother is to stand trial on the theft charges in March.
She first appeared in court last June, and the alleged offences took place in 2015.
A spokesman for West Midlands Crown Prosecution Service said: "We can confirm Susanne Hinte had been charged with two counts of theft from a house and is set to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court for trial, on March 1."
The Warndon resident lodged a claim for the record breaking jackpot after buying a ticket at Ambleside News.
She says the ticket was damaged after being left in her jeans and put through the wash. The family attempted to dry it out using a hairdryer.
An image of her lottery ticket has featured in the Sun newspaper that shows the winning numbers, 26, 27, 46, 47, 52 and 58, but the identity number, raffle number, and ticket's barcode are unreadable and there is a hole where the date would be.
The ticket has since been sent off to Camelot and the claim will be investigated as well as the hundreds of other claims from people who have come forward since National Lottery operator Camelot announced it was searching for the winner in Worcester.
Camelot chiefs are still urging all players to check their tickets and to contact them if they think they have the winning one.