Live updates as Storm Doris hits Worcestershire
Storm Doris has hit Worcestershire, leaving a trail of fallen trees in urban and rural areas
- Farrier Street in Worcester was closed earlier after winds ripped solar panels from a building's roof
- Diglis Road has been closed because of a fallen tree.
- Some areas are suffering power cuts.
- The Met Office has issued an amber warning for wind, meaning gusts of 60 to 70 mph are expected.
- Delays are being reported on rail links and authorities are warning people not to travel unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Angel Place market in Worcester has been cancelled due to safety concerns.