Firefighters called to Tolladine house after carbon monoxide scare

Carbon monoxide scare in Worcester

Carbon monoxide scare in Worcester

First published in News Worcester News: Sarah Hickinbotham by

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Worcester last night after a carbon monoxide scare.

Crews and engineers from the National Grid attended the address in Tolladine Road at about 10.30pm when a carbon monoxide detector was set off.

A full inspection of the home was carried out and no evidence of carbon monoxide was found.

Firefighters also fitted smoke detectors at the property.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:28am Fri 4 Jan 13

mrwrighty says...

Glad to see they had a Carbon Dioxide alarm. The gas is a silent killer. All households with gas or coal burning fires should have one.
Glad to see they had a Carbon Dioxide alarm. The gas is a silent killer. All households with gas or coal burning fires should have one. mrwrighty
  • Score: 0

9:11pm Fri 4 Jan 13

lettysmith says...

I agree. cant understand why no smoke alarms though?
I agree. cant understand why no smoke alarms though? lettysmith
  • Score: 0

9:10am Sat 5 Jan 13

Onlinewebstore says...

This is such a sad story. For the facts about Carbon Monoxide and to get a Carbon Monoxide Detector please visit http://www.detectorc
arbonmonoxide.co.uk
This is such a sad story. For the facts about Carbon Monoxide and to get a Carbon Monoxide Detector please visit http://www.detectorc arbonmonoxide.co.uk Onlinewebstore
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree