The Wychavon District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2021Notice ID: WOR2225898
The Wychavon District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2021 NOTICE is hereby given that the Wychavon District Council proposes to make an Order under Section 35(1) and (3) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The effect of the Order will be to revoke and replace The Wychavon District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2004 (as varied) as follows:-
1. To also revoke six Variation Orders and incorporate the same into the new Consolidation Order.
2. To include public parking in Lower Priest Lane, Pershore car park.
3. To include the provision for payment of charges by Ring Go.
4. To include the provision for payment of charges by debit/credit cards and contactless electronic means.
5. To include further Electric Charging Bays in various car parks and provide for other areas in the future.
6. To update the plans as necessary, eg. enhanced spaces at Evesham Leisure Centre.
7. To remove the Avon Meadows car park, Pershore (passed to Pershore Town Council).
Full details are contained within the draft Order which, together with plans showing the location of the parking places and a Statement of the Council's reasons for proposing to make the Order, may be inspected at the Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore during usual office hours.
Anyone wishing to object to the proposed Order, or any part thereof, should do so in writing to the undersigned, stating the ground of such objection as soon as possible | and, in any event, not later than 25 November 2021.
Meesha Patel, Director of Legal and Governance
Wychavon District Council,
Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore WR10 1PT