22 Cofton Park Drive, Rednal, Birmingham, B45 8DF

£54,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
This 30% shared ownership end-terraced house offers good accommodation of approximately 720 sqft, a good sized garden, and is handy for the train station and shopping and leisure facilities in nearby Longbridge.

A double glazed front door opening to:

LOUNGE

4.55m x 3.68m<4.34m (14'11 x 12'1 <14'3 )

(measurements include stairs and bay) having a double glazed bay window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, TV aerial point, two ceiling light points, telephone point and a door to:

FITTED KITCHEN & DINING ROOM

4.55m x 2.59m < 3.45m (14'11 x 8'6 < 11'4 )

(Measurements include units and recesses) having a range of base and wall units with single bowl /single drainer sink, recesses for washing machine and fridge freezer, and built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with cookerhood over. Double glazed window to rear, twin double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, wall mounted gas-fired combi boiler, four inset ceiling spotlights, ceiling light point and a door to:

CLOAKROOM

having a white low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, extractor fan and ceiling light point.

From the lounge, the stairs with balustrade lead up to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING having a ceiling light point and an access hatch to the part boarded loft.

BEDROOM ONE

3.38m < 4.55m x 2.90m < 3.35m (11'1 < 14'11 x 9'

(Measurements include recesses) having a double glazed window to front, TV aerial point, ceiling light point and a large cupboard built in over the stairwell.

BEDROOM TWO

4.24m x 2.29m (13'11 x 7'6 )

having a double glazed window to front, radiator, TV aerial point and ceiling light point.

BATHROOM

2.11m x 2.06m (6'11 x 6'9 )

(Measurements include suits) having a white suite comprising: a low flush w/c; pedestal wash hand basin; and a pedestal bath with shower screen and a mixer tap with showerhead fitting. Part tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to rear, chrome towel rail, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and four inset ceiling spotlights.

OUTSIDE

GARDENS

The house stands behind a small gravelled garden and is approached over a block paved path. The property benefits from a good sized and private rear garden with a pleasant north westerly aspect, comprising: a paved patio across the rear of the house, beyond which is a lawn with a paved path to rear where there is hard standing for shed and a gate to the pathway at the rear.

GENERAL INFORMATION

TENURE

The vendor advises us that the property is LEASEHOLD for a term of 99 years from 2012, currently 30% owned by the current owner, with the remaining 70% owned by Platform Housing Group (formerly Fortis Living) for which we are informed the rent is currently £334.07 per calendar month which includes the building insurance. Allan Morris & Peace would stress that they have not checked the legal documentation to verify the status of the property and would advise the buyer to obtain verification from their solicitor.

COUNCIL TAX BAND: B

(Birmingham City Council)

EPC RATING: B

(Energy Performance Certificate)

PARKING

The property benefits from a wide block paved parking space opposite the house. Other visitor spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.

Arrange viewing 01527 435958

Allan Morris - Bromsgrove

18 High Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email