Parc Tarell, Brecon, Powys


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
Entrance Hall Approached via a canopied storm porch to the front entrance door. With stairs leading to first floor, telephone point, radiator, smoke alarm, laminate flooring, thermostat control for central heating system and ceiling coving.

Guest WC Comprising of a 2-piece white suite to include low level w.c., corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back, laminate flooring and radiator.

Kitchen/Diner Fully fitted with oak style fronted units comprising matching range of wall mounted and base units to incorporate cupboard and drawer space, built-in electric oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor hood over, single stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator and space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge and dining area suitable for table and chairs and double glazed window to the front aspect.

Sitting Room With French doors and windows overlooking the rear garden, 2 radiators, t.v. point, laminate flooring and ceiling coving.

First Floor Landing With fitted carpet and access to loft space. Airing cupboard with linen shelving.

Bedroom 1 With 2 windows overlooking Brecon Golf Course and fields beyond, built in sliding wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, fitted cupboard and carpet.

Bedroom 2 With window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point and fitted carpet.

Bathroom Fitted with 3-piece white suite to include modern panelled bath, low level w.c., circular wash hand basin with vanity drawers under, part tiling to walls, radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear.

Outside The front of the property is approached by a paved pathway leading to the entrance door. The rear has been designed to include a decked area suitable for patio furniture, enclosed by fencing with summer house and small garden shed.

Parking 2 parking spaces are allocated to the property and are located to the side of the property.

Wales & West Scheme This scheme operates on a 'Shared Equity' basis with a 70/30 split. This means that you would pay 70% (£122,500) of the property value with the remaining 30% of the equity being retained by Wales & West Housing (Eligibility criteria apply).

EPC Rating = C

Arrange viewing 01874 938032

McCartneys - Brecon

40 High Street, Brecon, Powys

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email