SHOCKING images show a child cowering in fear as a hooded dealer shoots a pistol at a drug rival’s house in broad daylight.

The pictures, taken by CCTV, were shown to the jury during a trial at Worcester Crown Court.

One of the photos shows Tommy Lee Jauncey, dressed all in black, shooting at the house of Luke Bridger in Carlisle Road, Ronkswood, Worcester as a child clings to a gate, ducking down when he sees the gun.

Though an imitation firearm was used, the orange pistol had been painted black to make it look like a real gun, something Jauncey and others had been warned not to do by the owner of the city gun shop where it was purchased.

Seconds later Jauncey’s accomplice, Scott Fewtrell, also hooded, can be seen levelling a crossbow at the front of the same house, shooting a bolt at the doorframe during the attack on August 30, 2017 which the prosecution say was part of A drugs ‘turf war’ in Worcester.

Other photos show the damage to the door and one of the bolts recovered from the scene of one of the attacks. Earlier the same day Jauncey, armed with a crossbow instead of the imitation gun, fired a bolt at a car in Chedworth Drive.

READ MORE: Violent drugs turf war in Worcester

Jauncey, 23, previously of St George’s Lane, Worcester, has already admitted conspiracy to supply heroin and crack cocaine, being concerned in the supply of cannabis, conspiracy to cause actual bodily harm to Luke Bridger and possession of a crossbow and a blank firing pistol in a public place.

Fewtrell, 28, of Chedworth Drive, Warndon, Worcester, has admitted conspiracy to cause ABH to Mr Bridger and possession of a crossbow in a public place.

The men were driven to the scene of the attack by Jake Cox, 28, of Mill Street, Worcester, in his Audi A3. Cox has already admitted both drugs conspiracies and the conspiracy to assault Mr Bridger.

The trial is of Asgar Khalfe, 35, previously of Townley Gardens, Aston, Birmingham and Kane Ingram, 21, of Saddlers Walk, Worcester.

Both defendants have already admitted both drugs conspiracies but deny they were involved in the plan to assault Mr Bridger.

It is the prosecution case that Khalfe not only knew of the attack on Mr Bridger but co-ordinated it because he considered Mr Bridger to be a ‘rival dealer’ who had tried to recruit his lieutenants. Khalfe has been described as ‘the boss’ and the main beneficiary of the violence ‘with a large financial interest to protect’.

Steven Bailey, prosecuting, also said that Ingram was in Durrant & Son in Mealcheapen Street, Worcester, when the blank firing pistol was bought on the day of the attack, arguing that this was further evidence of his involvement in the conspiracy to harm Mr Bridger. He has said that just because Ingram and Khalfe were not present at the attacks does not mean they were not a part of the conspiracy.

Yesterday Mr Bailey and the officer in the case, DC Verity Farr, took the jury through the phone records which shows contact between Khalfe, Ingram, Jauncey, Fewtrell and Cox before and after the attacks carried out in Chedworth Drive and Carlisle Road.

The jury heard that Khalfe was on the phone to Jauncey within 13 minutes of him discharging the blank firing pistol in Carlisle Road, the shot fired at around 5.38pm.

Khalfe also called Jauncey at 4.56pm, 19 minutes before Jauncey fired the crossbow at a Vauxhall Astra owned by Shah Haque in Chedworth Drive.

Ingram was in the gunshop with Fewtrell and Jauncey at around 3.21pm when the gun was bought. At 3.35pm Ingram called Khalfe and spoke for around two and a half minutes. Much of the contact on the schedule showed phone contact, either calls or texts, between Khalfe and Ingram.

The court heard how Khalfe had changed the SIM card in one of his phones 20 times between January 11 and October 16, 2017, the date of his arrest in Worcester. Two phones were seized on his arrest and a third from a bed at City Nites in Arena View, Edward Street, Birmingham which Khalfe used as a crack cocaine factory.

The factory was rented on Khalfe’s behalf by Worcester taxi driver, Shakur Hussain. Various apartments were rented there between June 18 and September 10, 2017. One of Khalfe’s mobile phones was used to advertise and take drugs orders, the other to run his street dealers.

“It was a business where he had to stay light on his feet and ahead of detection” said Mr Bailey.

In his opening Mr Bailey said one of the defendants boasted of making £1,000 a day dealing drugs. He said of Khalfe: “He was the boss. He had an obvious interest in warding off a rival dealer.”