A MAN was injured after being electrocuted by a light switch.

Fire and ambulance crews were on Hawthorn Close in Martley after a man in his 30s was electrocuted.

He was given trauma care by firefighters before being assessed by paramedics.

A spokesperson for West Midlands Ambulance Service said: "We were called to an incident at a private address on Hawthorn Close in Martley, Worcester at around 11.30pm on Saturday.

"An ambulance was sent to the scene where, on arrival, crews found a man.

"He was assessed by ambulance staff before being discharged at the scene."

Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service isolated electrics after the incident.