FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a house fire involving a toaster. 

Two crews from Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service from Worcester Fire Station were called at 9.55am to the house fire on Buckle Road on Monday, July 8.

The fire, which involved a toaster, was extinguished upon arrival of the crew.

Positive Pressure Ventilation was used for smoke clearance.

A thermal imaging camera was also used to tackle the blaze.

A fire service spokesperson confirmed there were no casualties as a result of the fire.