Feckenham 2

Coventry Marconi 1

THE Millers continued their unbelievable form in 2005 after rolling over a Marconi team who had lost just five times this season.

Lee Adams' men rode their luck at times but emerged with a deserved three points continuing their unbeaten form this year in both league and cup competitions.

Two second half goals in five minutes from Stuart Douglas and Millers' top scorer Ryan Field was enough for the victory.

In the first period Tom Harris should have done better with Aaron Barnett's 20th minute cross from the right wing but the Feckenham wideman was crowded out at the vital moment.

Field had a one on one with Scott Furlow in the Marconi net only to see his shot well saved by Furlow for a corner on 24 minutes.

But Marconi had the better opportunities in the first period as Ashley Pringle ghosted his way into the Feckenham area and struck a shot from 12 yards only to be denied by the inside of Dave Gorton's post.

Eight minutes after the restart and Millers fans Joe Adams and Jake Guy finally had something to cheer as Andrew Williams slid Douglas in and the striker rounded Furlow with ease to despatch into the empty net.

Feckenham looked set for a penalty a minute later as Furlow looked to have pushed hitman Field to the floor as he was about to shoot but the referee waved play on.

Undeterred, Feckenham fought on and Field got his deserved goal as he beat the offside trap before rounding the Marconi keeper twice before slamming home.

Marconi got a goal via Dave Innes in the 65th minute but the Millers always looked in control.

Feckenham: Dave Gorton, Justin Dankenbring, Paul Hayden, Mark Algar, Kevin Leggatt, Andrew Williams, Aaron Barnett, Ryan Field, Steve Fergusson, Stuart Douglas, Tom Harris. Subs: Brian Powell, Matt Betts, Tim Guy.

Coventry Marconi: Scott Furlow, Darren Quinn, Ashley Pringle, Dan Green, Matt Cairns, Craig Civzelis, Chris Heal, Alan Ward Petajon Gorden, Chris Partridge, James Bowden. Subs: Stuart Fraser, Dave Innes, Phil Langridge.