THE only 100 per cent record in The Soccer Site Malvern Football League was swept away on Sunday when home side Keyz 04 defeated division two leaders Perowne Park Rangers.

After a close contest, it was Keyz 04 who took the points with a 3-2 victory. The home side took the lead when Nick Lancett seized onto a Chris Golding header and made no mistake with his shot. Keyz 04 increased their lead before half time when Chris Golding found the back of the net with a header.

Perowne pulled a goal back with a shot from 25 yards from Jason Wharf and when Keyz 04 were reduced to 10 men due to injuries, it looked like the visitors could pull the game back. With 15 minutes to go, Nick Lancett came back on up front for Keyz and they increased their lead in the 80th minute. Following a free-kick, Andy Lancett gathered the rebound only to see his first effort come back off team mate Chris Golding, but he got to the ball first and smashed it home. Perowne Park pulled a goal back in the 84th minute with a fine effort from 15 yards by Daniel Wakecam but despite their best efforts they were unable to get an equaliser. This result saw Keyz 04 leapfrog Ganglands into second place.

The other game in this division saw Fromes Hill entertain Belmont Keys and despite leading for 70 minutes through a Ross Sweetman goal, as they did the previous week, the home side suffered a late collapse. This saw all their hard work go to waste as Belmont Keys netted three times through a Matt Doverton 25-yard free-kick, then a Rob Jones effort and finally Dave Perera finishing off a good move to maintain Belmont Keys' recent fine run of form.

There was only one game in division one, after league leaders Bishops Frome had their game called off at Cross Keys due to the frosty pitch conditions.

In the game that was played, Morgan Aero 8 gained their first point of the season when following a topsy-turvy game at Bell Inn 98 and thanks to two very late goals, they forced a 5-5 draw.

Bell Inn 98 took an early two-goal lead thanks to Ben Ledbury and Anthony Evans, the latter making a return after missing most of the season due to injury. But Morgan Aero 8 then took over and a Conrad Arnold volley, followed by goals from Mike Griffin and Richard Bird saw them take a 3-2 lead.

Bell Inn then hit back with a Chris Grubb effort followed by a shot from Steve Field, who was playing against his old team. Despite the ball taking a wicked deflection he was allowed to claim the goal. When Chris Grubb scored again and with the game in its dying moments, a Bell Inn 98 victory seemed inevitable but Conrad Arnold pulled a goal back and then with the last action of the game the Bell Inn centre-half headed into his own net to give Morgan Aero 8 a share of the points.

In League Cup Pool A, Dynamo Ledbury were grateful to two late goals to give them a flattering 4-0 victory over local rival All Star Misfits. The division one title contenders seemed to be heading for a goal feast when a Tom Locke free-kick was headed into his own net by Steve Baker in the first minute. But if the home side thought their division two opponents were going to just roll over they were very much mistaken. Thanks to a bustling performance by Stuart Crowe up front and a competitive performance by midfielder Neil Jones, along with several other good performance from All Stars players, it was the visitors who had the better chances which they were unable to turn into goals.

Dynamo increased their lead late in the game when the ball fell at Richard Punt's feet and he made no mistake from close range. Two goals in the last two minutes gave the scoreline a distorted look, as first Alan Green fired home a rare goal from the edge of the area and then Richard Punt ran through to net his second of the game.