Club AC 30 kept in touching distance of the leaders in the Malvern Football League with an impressive 9-1 home victory over Bell Inn 98.

In the first half this was certainly not a one-sided affair as both sides provided chances. It wasn't until six minutes before the interval that an Aaron Parr shot from 20 yards was deflected over the Bell Inn 98 keeper to give the home side the lead. Dan Haywood headed in from close range from a corner to make it 2-0 at the break.

Bell Inn 98 continued to play some attractive football, but Club AC 30 opened up their defence in the second period and it became the Aaron Parr show as he netted four times within 25 minutes of the restart, including a volley from 20 yards and a lob over the keeper. David Beech headed in a powerful goal in the last quarter of the game to reward the visitors, but substitute striker Tony Reece netted twice and his brother Matt Reece slotted in number nine.

Bull Allstars unbeaten league record continued at Lower Howsell Road as they swept aside a spirited Interthornes side 16-0 to take top spot for the first time this season on goal difference from Kempsey Utd.

Jamie James again led the scoring for Allstars with five goals, Mark Toman netted four times and there was a brace each for Paul Jones and David Zakotti. Andy Jones added a consolation for the home side but further efforts from Chris Stone and substitutes Jerry Cowdrey and Joey Smith gave the visitors something to celebrate.

Second placed Kempsey Utd still continue to fire in the goals after a 10-1 victory over Old Bush Willie Thornes on an excellent playing surface at Kempsey. Steve Frear top scored for United with six goals, Chris Walton scored twice and their was one goal each for Ryan Leigh and Lee Burton. Mark Herbert's effort for Old Bush continued their goal a game average.

Talbot Head collected their third win in four weeks after their home victory over a hapless Fromes Hill. It was Shaun Taylor who scored for the visitors in the opening 45 minutes as Talbot Head on the break.

In the second half a James Caveny equaliser put Talbot Head back on track and Alastair Harley scored what turned out to be the winner for the home side after his athletic header dipped under the crossbar.

Brewery will be pleased to collect all three points at home to Morgan Aero 8 after having six first team regulars missing. The deciding move of the game came in the second half as a ball by Mark Herbert set up Owen Meal to head in the only goal of the game.

There are no scheduled league fixtures this Sunday due to a County Cup weekend, with three sides in the WFA Sunday Minor Cup 2nd Round. Morgan Aero 8, Talbot Head and Club AC 30 all have home ties.

Welland overcame Warndon Youth in the Under 18s Youth Division with a 4-0 win. Matt Cook (2), Jamie Thackery and Rob Merrick found themselves on the scoresheet as they consolodate their fourth position.

Malvern Town found it tough against Campden Town in the opening 20 minutes, but in the end came out 10-0 winners to lead the division by three points. Peter O'Connell, Ian Hill, Jo Layton, Alex Smith, Dale Humphries, Adaw Gwilliam (2) and a Lee Hooper hat trick ensured they came away victorious.