Elmley Castle U-12 1, Bredon Colts 4

UNBEATEN Bredon bagged four first half goals to wrap up the points by the interval.

James Offord scored a al four as the visiting side's play proved too good for an Elmley side much improved on previous seasons.

Slick passing exposed the Castle rearguard as Offord made it 1-0, while skipper William Cook combined with Dave Mace to create Offord's second.

A determined run and shot moments later brought the striker his treble and it was 4-0 before the break as Offord capped a glorious opening half.

However, if ever there was a game of two halves then this was it as Elmley started the second half as if they were the team on top. A complacent Bredon side, though, handed the initiative to their game hosts and Glen Jones cut the deficit.

Norton Rgrs U-14 1, Evesham Utd 3

LEAGUE leaders Norton lost their unbeaten record as mid-table Evesham came away with the points.

Holidays took their toll on the Rangers side and the absence of a trio of midfielders and their captain proved Norton's downfall.

However, the home side were only denied by good Evesham goalkeeping that earned the reward of an opening goal from Lucas Cole before the break.

Peter Steadman levelled soon after the break but Norton were being outplayed in midfield and they conceded a second when a long clearance from the goalkeeper was allowed to bounce and substitute Kevin Miles ran on to score.

Rangers battled away gamely and came close to equalising as Tristan Buckley and Norton player of the match Luke Under-wood made inroads.

Scott Williams also proved a handful up front but, as Norton pushed men forward they left gaps at the back and Miles scored his second to clinch a deserved victory.

Evesham Utd U-9 11, Evesham Utd Jnrs 0

A LIVELY but one-sided match saw the hosts run out convincing winners as three players scored hat-tricks.

Olly Scarrott, Jake Hall and Michael Savage were the treble toppers, while Olly Davis's brace included a rare header.

Bredon U-8 0, Broadway 6

BREDON started strongly and only some fine saves by Rob Oldham denied them an early lead.

The visitors found their game after ten minutes when a fine pass from Johnstone allowed Luke McDonagh to slot home.

Minutes later Johnstone made it two with a well-taken goal. A second goal from McDonagh and one from Charlie Stock put the visitors 4-0 up at half-time.

Some fine passing and movement in the second half saw Stock grab his second goal and an excellent run from Harrison Parker, who then drove the ball into the top corner, rounded off a fine display.

Drakes Broughton Rangers U-10 0, Bredon Colts Hawks 4

A SECOND meeting between the sides produced a much closer game.

First half goals from Chris Dyson and Jordan Johnson and a great save by Jacob Patterson left the home side trailing 2-0 at the break.

An unlucky own goal and a cracking strike by Dan Klaiber rounded off the tally which could have been more.

Stratford Utd U-12 8, Broadway 1

PLAYER of the match, Harry McKi-nney, kept his record of scoring in every league game this season with a well-taken double.

Stratford struggled from the start and the visitors went ahead through George Cumberland. Lee Robins equalised after 25 minutes before McKinney fired home his first from a Robins cross on half-time.

With Toby Jones and Daniel Walker running midfield, Stratford eventually found their form in the second half and added goals from Nathaniel Burton (3), McKinney, Robins and a deflected drive from Aaron Clements.

Drakes Broughton U-8 3, Littleton B 6

LEWIS Bastoe scored the first goal of this exciting game but Drakes Broughton hit back with an equaliser.

From then on, though, it was was Littleton's day as Bastoe scored yet again followed by a Joe Burden strike which made it 3-1 at half-time.

Ella Parry-Reece snatched a hard-fought fourth goal before Craig Banks hit a fifth. Bastoe then made the score 6-1 to complete a superb hat-trick.

Drakes fought back strongly and scored twice more but it wasn't enough to save the day mainly due to the efforts of Littleton's goalkeeper Nick Packwood as the winners notched up their first success of the season.

Peopleton U-9 0, Littleton Jnrs 7

A HAT-TRICK from Alex Trinder led the way as Littleton won handsomely.

Craig Stanley (2), Liam Hundley and Matthew Creswell were also on target on a day when the Peopleton goalkeeper made a series of fine stops, including a penalty save.

Vale Yth U-14 1, Peopleton 4

PEOPLETON continued their fine form as they attacked from the opening whistle but were unlucky to go a goal behind in the opening period when Chris Aston found the net.

The scores were soon level when Nick Henry provided the perfect cross for Lea Miller to head home and the visitors took the lead when Scott Hughes netted.

Only some excellent goalkeeping from Anthony Styles denied Peopleton further goals and it was only late in the second half when Hughes and Mike Bulford scored the goals that clinched the points.

Badsey Rgsr U-12 11, Cheltenham YMCA Lions 0

RANGERS romped to their biggest win of the season as they completely outplayed the visitors, scoring at frequent intervals during the one-sided game.

Stefan Ellis took just five minutes to strike and it was 2-0 when Jamie Clarke soon followed suit. A couple of deft chips from Pete Heyes doubled the advantage and Clarke's second made it 5-0.

The latter took his tally to four after the restart, while Dane Aldington scored twice and Jamie Miles once as Badsey hit double figures. Player of the match Clarke's fifth rounded off a five-star display.

Littleton U-14 4, Drakes Broughton 5

AN EVENTFUL contest saw Steve Cutts give Drakes the lead only for the hosts to equalise.

A second for Cutts restored Broughton's advantage before a couple of disputed decisions saw an Izod effort disallowed and a penalty awarded to the hosts that ensured interval parity.

A breakaway goal from Jones and a third from Cutts left Drakes with a two-goal cushion soon after the break before Hawtree notched his second for Littleton.

Another dubious spot-kick award resulted in goalkeeper Groves seeing his tame effort saved but Faizey did manage to increase the visiting side's lead.

Another puzzling decision brought the hosts a second penalty that Groves saved only to see Hawtree complete his hat-trick from the rebound.

The action continued right until the last whistle when a home forward broke clear and appeared to be fouled in the penalty area but, to everyone's amazement, a fourth penalty wasn't forthcoming.

Salford Rvrs U-13 5, Lyppard Rgrs 5

A LAST-GASP equaliser thwarted Rovers after a pulsating contest.

Strikes from Matt Layton and Shaun Read gave Salford the best possible start but a series of attacks finally brought Lyppard a deserved goal and a 2-1 interval scoreline.

It was soon level and Lyppard's efforts then brought them two more goals to leave their hosts trailing 4-2.

Read scored a superb second to trim the deficit to one goal before Jamie Randall glanced in Layton's flighted corner-kick.

Robert Preston then looked like he had snatched the points for Rovers only for Rangers to grab an equaliser just before the whistle.

Langford 0, Evesham Utd U-11 4

EVESHAM moved into second place in the Witney League.

Goalkeeper Nick Stevens thwarted the home side early on before United created chances of their own down both wings.

Robert Andrew scored the opener and then Ben Parry shot through a crowd of players to make it 2 - 0 at half-time.

The pattern remained the same after the break with Langford coming up against a resolute defence led by David Huggins.

Player of the match, Lance Smith, put the result beyond doubt and the win was rounded off by a goal from captain Tom Adam Miles.

Holywell 2, Evesham FDS U-9 3

FDS played their best football of the season in this Central Warwickshire League fixture.

Holywell struck twice in the opening ten minutes before FDS finally got to grips with the heavy conditions.

Oliver Mallory's snapshot and a Tom Goodwin's goal squared the match at half-time after which FDS piled on the pressure.

Stout defending by Hartwell, Cleaton and Youster gave the home team few chances while it was left to Goodwin to fire in the winner.