PORTOBELLO United and Club AC 30 played out a thrilling encounter to record a 4-4 draw in the Sterling Classic Malvern Football League Division One.

A game vital for both teams with Club AC 30 looking for runners-up spot this season and United looking to bounce back with some positive results following their slide down the table. It was Club AC 30 who took two goal lead in the opening minutes through Paul Young and Ashley Young, although Gary Boyce and a strike from Alan Barnes brought the scores level at half-time. Again in the opening 15 minutes of the second period Portobello United were caught napping and found themselves two goals down for the second time with goals from Mark Haynes and another effort from Paul Young. It remained 2-4 until the final 10 minutes following United's increase in pressure on their visitors, so it was no surprise when Alan Barnes scored his second of the game and then struck the equaliser with only minutes remaining. In the end these two sides couldn't be separated with Gary Boyce being named United's man of the match.

Bull Allstars returned to League action after a two week absence and they didn't get much luck against a visiting Morgan side as they were beaten 4-1. Jamie James was on target for Allstars, although perhaps fortunate Morgan scored a few goals with the help a deflections to claim an important three points as they stay hot on the heels of Fromes Hill in second position. Stuart Fish, Matt Stokes and a brace from Jamie Boswell helped their cause on Sunday.

Callow End continued their excellent run of form with a 5-3 victory over Bell Inn 98. Daniel Oakley again was their top scorer with three goals, Lloyd and Fleming were the other scorers as they move up into a credible seventh. After they were level 2-2 at the break the visitors had Tony Evans and Tony Reynolds to thank, although Callow End's young side seems to increase the pace in the second period although Tony Reynolds knocked in his second of the match to add some consolation to their defeat.

At Sling Lane, Fromes Hill will be relieved to come away with three points after a tough encounter away to Morgan Aero 8, which could have gone either way. Fromes Hill started comfortably with a two goal lead inside the opening 20 minutes through Matt Howard and Shaun Taylor.

Mike Griffin reduced the deficit for the home side until Shaun Taylor restored their two goal advantage. Ricky Hooper brought Morgan Aero 8 within one goal of their opponents, however just couldn't find the net again to record a justifiable equaliser.

A spirited performance from Talbot Head couldn't stop the leaders LTFC 2000 from maintaining their 100% record in the League and Cup competitions this season to collect a 7-2 victory at The Hill Centre, Upton. They took a 3-0 half-time lead before Mark Robinson provided some hope for the home side until again LTFC 2000 added to their tally and again Robinson was on target, although the final 15 minutes took their toll on the Talbot Head and the inventive visitors claimed a further three goals to secure the points.

Robbie Colwell was top scorer with four, Cliff Tipton, Ashley Jones and a Nick Docker own goal compounded the misery for the home side.

In the Under 18s Youth Division Kempsey increased the pressure on leaders Tupsley Pegasus Junior with an important 2-0 away victory over local rivals Westbury 2000. Hereford Lads Club versus Tupsley Pegasus Junior fell victim to the Foot and Mouth Crisis.

This Sunday sees the Semi-finals of the Sunday Senior Cup with LTFC 2000 host to Morgan and Bell Inn 98 entertaining an inform Fromes Hill. In League action Intermilokal play Bull Allstars and Morgan Aero 8 travel to Talbot Head hoping to repeat their cup victory last month over their rivals from Upton.