HAVING let the dust settle on their first home game at Aggborough, Worcester City want to hear from supporters about the experience.

Following more than a century at St George’s Lane, City have moved into the unfamiliar surroundings of their temporary home at Kidderminster Harriers and last Saturday hosted Altrincham in Skrill North.

The match ended in a 3-1 defeat for City but was watched by more than 700 fans, the majority from Worcester.

Officials were pleased with how the day went but they accept that not everything might have run as smoothly as it could have.

Director Mike Davis said: “All in all, our first game at Aggborough went very well. A lot of thought and planning had to be done in advance and inevitably one or two minor problems arose following unplanned events.

“Without feedback from our supporters, we can never be sure that we are getting everything right. Without questions, we will be unable to explain why some things have to be the way they are.”

Car parking was one issue with supporters being charged to use the Stadium Close site which is free for Harriers fans when they are at home.

There is no arrangement in place for Worcester matches but supporters will now be able to use the land behind the south terrace for forthcoming home matches, starting against Hednesford Town on Monday. It costs £2 per car or £1 with a season ticket.

Fans with any other observations or ideas to improve the transition from the Lane to Aggborough are welcome to contact the club on 01905- 23003 or e-mail them via worcestercityfc.com.

Worcester have agreed a new two-year sponsorship deal with city firm M Pinches Transport.

It takes the company’s time as the club’s main sponsor to a decade which is the longest in City’s history.

Meanwhile, Worcester have decided to wait for the Football Ass-ociation investigations to finish before making a statement on the controversial derby at Gloucester City on Tuesday.

Defender Shabir Khan was shown a straight red card after 67 minutes for an off-the-ball clash with Gloucester captain Matt Coupe, who was also sent off.

The aftermath saw players and coaches wading in before chasing each other down the tunnel. Play resumed following a stoppage of several minutes.