WORCESTER Raiders kept up their side of the bargain in the fight for the West Midlands League Division One title.

The Claines Lane side saw off visitors Tipton Town 1-0 to go one point ahead at the top above Darlaston Town.

Now they wait to find out the destination of the three points from March's abandoned game at Bustleholme which Raiders led 3-1.

Darlaston can pass Raiders with a win or draw in their final game at basement boys Telford Juniors on Saturday as it stands so a decision on that Bustleholme clash is likely to be critical.

The win over Tipton, courtesy of Sam Carey's first-half goal, continued Raiders' stunning unbeaten league run.

Manager Karl Gormley's side have the Division One League Cup final to look forward to on Saturday against Sikh Hunters at Queen Street, Bilston (3pm).

The club posted on Twitter @RaidersFc: "So we won 1-0 versus a very good Tipton Town to make it 28 games without a loss and kinda won the league, just waiting on our three points back for it to be confirmed.

"But it’s been a long journey with just a cup final and it’s all over for another year!"

Raiders led at Bustleholme in the second minute of added time at the end of the 90 when a brawl involving players and staff from both teams and members of the crowd saw referee Pete Durnall prematurely call time.

Third-placed Droitwich Spa finished their Division One season with a 3-0 home win over Newport Town.

Ben Tilbury scored with a penalty after a foul on Callum Morris.

Morris extended the lead in the second half before a third from substitute Joe Mayo-Braiden.

Malvern Town and Pershore Town dished out six of the best in Premier Division games at headquarters.

Pershore thrashed Wem Town 6-0 and Malvern did likewise to Smethwick Rangers.

Malvern can finish third if they beat basement boys Pegasus Juniors by six goals or more on Saturday.

Harry Clark opened the scoring 10 minutes from the end of the first half before Matt Fusco doubled the advantage just before the break.

Malvern finally notched their third goal with nine minutes left as Clark added his second to open the floodgates.

Harry Wickett added a fourth soon afterwards before Dave Reynolds and Fusco made it 6-0 in stoppage time.

Pershore continued their rise from the bottom of the table under boss Les Jones and are set to finish 14th.