Worcester Raiders threw away a 1-0 half-time lead as their unbeaten start to the season was ended by Shawbury United.

Raiders were looking to make it three wins from three after defeating Dudley Town and AFC Bridgnorth, and they were on track to do just that when Tim Beattie struck in the 44th minute to send them in 1-0 up at the break.

However, a second half comeback from Shawbury saw them claim the points through a Steve Nicholson penalty and a Charlie Warren goal.

Raiders will look to get back on track against Bilston Town Community next Saturday.

It was a better day for Hereford FC who moved up to fourth in the National League North after a first-half Mike Symons strike saw them pick-up all three points against Blyth Spartans.

The Bulls scored in the 23rd minute after a cross from Liburd found Symons to tap home. They hung on for all three points to claim their third win in five games.

Kidderminster Harriers also enjoyed a fine away day with a 1-0 win over Curzon Ashton. Ashley Chambers grabbed the goal in the 59th minute to secure back-to-back away wins.

It was a five-star performance from Alvechurch who enjoyed a resounding win over Hitchin Town. A Ryan Nesbitt hat-trick and goals from Atherton and Morrison completed a 5-0 win.

Two goals in the last two minutes from Kyle Perry saw Bromsgrove Sporting rescue an unlikely point away at Coalville Town. McGurk scored to put Coalville 2-0 up with seven minutes to go but Perry's late heroics stole the show and claimed the draw.

Redditch United mirrored that scoreline by claiming a point in a 2-2 draw away at Needham Market. 

Evesham United finally got their league season underway with a home draw against Paulton Rovers. 

The visitors took the lead in the 11th minute but The Robins struck back just before half-time through Dave Reynolds who robbed the goalkeeper before turning and firing home. Evesham pushed for a winner but it ended 1-1.

Stourport Swifts came from a goal down against Coventry United to win 3-1, with Slevin, Clarke and Canavan scoring the goals.

Malvern Town were in cup action against Longlevens and put their higher-ranked opponents to the sword in a ruthless first-half display which saw them go in 5-1 up at the break. They eventually ran out 6-2 winners to go through into the next round. Kyonn Evans scored the final, and his second, goal after first-half strikes from Clark, Loader and a Turner brace.  

Pershore Town fought back from 3-0 down to almost claim a point at home to Dudley Town. Two second-half goals from Pershore saw them reduce the deficit but they weren't able to find the all-important third goal, going down 3-2 to the visitors.