KIDDERMINSTER Harriers stunned hosts Kettering Town with five goals in the last 26 minutes to win 5-3 in National League North.

The old rivals met for the first time in the league since 2012 and Kettering looked like cruising to victory after going two goals up.

But Town did not bargain on a stunning comeback from a spirited Harriers side who made it 2-2 and 3-3 before romping away with the three points.

Top scorer Ashley Chambers scored twice to make up for his open-goal miss in Saturday's 1-0 home defeat to Chester.

Kettering started strongly and went ahead on 18 minutes through a far-post header from a corner by Sam Cartwright.

Harriers continued to struggle from flag-kicks and Lindon Meikle delivered to the near post with Joe Skarz's outstretched left leg sending in the second goal on 57 minutes.

The fightback started on 64 minutes with Chambers clinically heading past keeper Paul White from Sam Austin's right-wing centre.

Harriers equalised six minutes later when captain Cliff Moyo nodded home a corner which had been forced by Ed Williams.

But Kettering regained the lead on 73 minutes as Connor Kennedy diverted the ball into the bottom corner at the far post.

Just one minute later Richard Peniket nodded in Williams' free kick from out wide to level again with his first goal since signing in the summer.

And midfielder Milan Butterfield put the visitors ahead for the first time two minutes from the end with a deflected volley from the edge of the area.

Harriers made the points safe one minute into injury-time with a looped finish from Chambers who intercepted a stray Kettering header.

Harriers: Gregory, Austin, Davidson (White 63), R Williams, Moyo, Johnson, Prosser (Higginson 46), Butterfield, Chambers, E Williams (Freemantle 90), Peniket. Subs not used: Palmer, Lowth.

Attendance: 911.

Meanwhile, Hereford FC suffered an afternoon to forget after hosts Chester put them to the sword with a 4-1 victory.

The Bulls failed to get to grips with their fellow high-fliers and were two goals down by the break.

After half-time the rout continued as clinical Chester netted two more before Jordan Cullinane-Liburd pulled back a consolation goal.

Akwasi Asante fired Chester ahead on 20 minutes after Matty Hughes’ effort from a Joel Taylor cross was saved.

Anthony Dudley found the bottom corner nine minutes later after Asante beat Josh Gowling to a long ball and played his team-mate in.

Asante made it three on 52 minutes after being found by Bradley Jackson.

Substitute Danny Elliott rose to head in a floated cross on 78 minutes.

Cullinane-Liburd bundled home a corner for an 89th-minute consolation.

Hereford: Hall, Thomas, Hodgkiss, Maye, Cullinane-Liburd, Gowling, Nicholson (Hanley 45), Jagger Cane, Symons (Styche 69), Liburd (Owen-Evans 45), Ash. Subs not used: Pope, O’Sullivan.

Attendance: 2,573.

Redditch United won the BetVictor Southern League Premier Division Central derby at Alvechurch 2-0.

Rhys Hilton and Callum Coyle scored the goals to make it two wins over the Bank Holiday for Ian King’s side.

Bromsgrove Sporting suffered a first league defeat of the season, going down 2-1 at West Midlands rivals Stourbridge.

Shaquille McDonald fired Sporting ahead on 11 minutes after running onto Liam Spink’s through-ball.

But former Worcester City forward Michael Taylor levelled eight minutes later and defender Jordaan Brown bagged the winner on the half-hour mark.

In Total Motion Midland League Division Two, Feckenham beat Redditch Borough 3-0 and Barnt Green Spartak lost 2-0 at home to Alcester Town.

Upton Town drew 1-1 at Castle Vale Town while Inkberrow won the county derby 4-3 at Welland.

Westfields were held 0-0 at home by Lydney Town in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division.