DROITWICH Spa hit back from a goal down to win 2-1 at Bromyard Town in the West Midlands Division One League Cup quarter-finals.

James Lemon levelled for Spa before substitute Jack Davies bagged the winner.

Jason Wellings had opened the scoring for Bromyard at Delahay Meadow.

Worcester Raiders shocked high-flying Wolverhampton Casuals in the Premier Division League Cup second round with a 3-0 away win.

Against a defence that had conceded just five goals in 18 league games, Zaqib Hussain, Ryan Rowe and Aaron Drake led Raiders home.

The visitors capitalised on keeping errors to go into the interval two up before a late third put the icing on the cake for Worcester who host Darlaston Town on Saturday in the league at Claines Lane.

Meanwhile, Malvern Town played out an incident-packed 3-3 draw at Hereford Lads Club in Uhlsport Hellenic League Division One West.

They went behind in the opening minute when Oliver Price fired home after keeper Jordan Dibble parried Kiea Cowley-Hair’s strike.

Louis Loader rewarded Malvern pressure with the equaliser and Matt Turner shot the visitors in front.

But a controversial Lads Club penalty five minutes from the break was fired in by Adam Hockey after Phil Harris was ruled to have fouled.

Then Price regained the lead for the hosts only for Town’s Kyonn Evans to turn in a free-kick from close range.

There were no more goals in the second period but Malvern had penalty appeals waved away after claims of a push on Harry Clark.

And another controversial spot-kick was awarded to sixth-placed Lads Club deep into injury-time but Hockey missed.

The result left Malvern in second place, four points behind Hereford Pegasus with three games in hand.

Pegasus thrashed Clee Hill United 10-0 in the Herefordshire FA Challenge Cup quarter-finals.

A young Kidderminster Harriers side advanced into the Worcestershire FA Senior Cup semi-finals with a 1-0 victory at Bewdley Town.

The match at Ribbesford Meadows had previously suffered five postponements due to an unplayable pitch.

Keeper Tom Palmer was kept busy by Bewdley but Harriers went ahead with their first effort as first teamer Ethan Freemantle stabbed home.

The visitors created more chances in the second period but there were no more goals.

Harriers face Alvechurch in the semi-finals.

Tamworth went back above Bromsgrove Sporting at the top of BetVictor Southern League Premier Division Central with a 2-0 win at Alvechurch.

But it took the Lambs 76 minutes to break down their second-from-bottom hosts when a fine through-ball from Aaron Forde found Chris Lait who fired past keeper Matt Sargeant.

Four minutes later Forde received a second yellow card and the visitors were forced to hold on for the final 10 minutes with 10 men.

But Tamworth even managed a second goal three minutes into injury-time from Lait again.